• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

told you McElroy sucks

Im sure the coaches wanted him to mismanage and make piss poor decisions along with the rest of the team which didnt have a clue how to handle South Carolina.

If thats why they choose him, then He along with the rest of the team FAILED saturday. I have more important **** to keep in my head other than football stats. maybe someone who really givea a **** can help you with them. :dunno:

didnt ask for stats just what did McElroy do to mismanage the game saturday? easy to say he made terrible decisions and mismanaged the game but i would like to know where that happened saturday. not that i am hung up on stats and do not live and breath football.
but since we are just throwing reasons out there for the loss that have nothing to back it up and are completely backwards from what actually happened in the game.
why dont you just stick to hating him for being a winning Q.B. ,because that is what he has been. instead of just making up crap that he did which in fact he did not do in this game.

plus it was the defense that could not handle S.C. on offense and last i checked he dosent play defense but i guess you can pin that on him as well.

and by the way according to you they recuited a Q.B. that mismanages and makes poor decisions, must be luckiest coach and team on earth to win as many games as he has and a championship.

YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE ANY POINT ABOUT MCELROY SUCKING IT UP SATURDAY OR COSTING THEM THE GAME

Bottom Line is - If your the Number 1 ranked team in the Nation you should'nt get beat by a bunch of 19th ranked COCKS................. :wtflol:

Dude your the Idiot, I have an opinion, and as well you do. But we all dont have to agree on ****. you getting this stirred up over a God damn football game or comment I made is childish. Face the Fact Alabama got their ASS kicked up and down the field all day saturday PERIOD. You dont have to read or bettrer yet, dont comment on my postings. It is a freedom of speech that I as a Veteran have well ****ing EARNED.

And I never said He cost them the game, maybe its you that deeply inside thinks that.
I did watch part of the Nick Saban show last night and he also said the offence did not play very well, so if he thinks this then i quess this subject just got closure ................ until next Saturday thumb.gif

never said anyone had to agree with me or should, and i am by far no football expert. i was just stating the facts and what happened saturday. plus we do agree that alabama did get kicked in the nuts all day.

all the pissing an moaning aside thanks for your service even though we probably shouldnt watch a game together ;D

2 things I would hate to be right now;

1) Alabama practice this week :****:

2) An Ole Miss. Rebel. They are fawked :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
2 things I would hate to be right now;

1) Alabama practice this week :****:

2) An Ole Miss. Rebel. They are fawked :****:

That is the damn truth Gregg, Ole Miss will lose by 30 at least... ;D

i been reading this **** and should not even be posting on it but sounds like to me somebody had an opinion and roc fun who thinks he is the fuking hardline police steps in liike he owns the team and truely all he is well sounds like to me is a sore ****ing loosing alabama fan who thinks the should win every time they play well got some news for you there is not one team out there that is going to do that its ok to be a die hard fan of your team but quit crying like a ****ing tit bag and get the point yall got that ass kicked but really i dont give a **** yes im an auburn fan and usally pull for bama when we aint playing them but it is cry baby fans like rocfun that makes me wont to see them loose every damn game just to watch a grown man cry over a football game oh and by the way before you say anythign about auburn i know we suck we doing good to win but we are 6-0 ranked 7 right in front of bama and atleast we did beat sc so quit crying or quit comming to this post if it bothers you that bad there is other people who posted there opinion and left it alone so **** alabama and there cry baby fans :gay: :****: :flipgotcha: im out JUST MY OPINION

LOL i didnt take it as Rocfun being a cry baby at all. He is only trying to make the point that its easy to point the finger at someone when you dont watch the game. But if anyone watched the game you would know the QB had nothing to do with there loss it really rode in the Def. hands the hole game. If you take the 1st quarter out of the equation where the Def. allowed 3 damn TD then Bama beat SC on Offense and Def. the rest of the game. enough said really.

i agree but damn state your opinion and then be done with it like evryone else has instead of keeping on you know im not saying bama aint a good team cause they are but some bama fans think that bama is a gift from god and dont know how to take it when they loose if there was a team that didnt loose then it would be a boring ass season dont ya think i just thought it was funny everytime i got on this post i come to look if anymore people was talking about football in general when i seen new post up and all i see is someone beggin for a reason why there team got beat and there quaterback sucks i mean really damn get over its a football game i love talking football but i dont like all that **** im new to the site hope all the other decusions aint whiny **** like this all the time :****:

Re: told you McElroy sucks

not crying or policing at all. i just stated a few facts and asked a question about the q.b. mis managing and making poor decisions that in turn cost them the game. thats all i asked. never once said or believed alabama should have won the game because of the being alabama. in fact i said more than once the got beat up and down the feild from the get go. not crying and looking for reasons why they got beat either i think it is pretty obious why that happened. S.C. wanted it more and hit them in the mouth out of the gate and alabama didnot have an answer. so it seems to be i was pretty objective i just was curious as to why all of the sudden McElroy sucked after his performance in the game.

go Gamecocks!

admittedly I'm biased, wife got her PhD at SC, and we lived there for 10years. good to see them get a big win.

I like Bama as well as just about any other team in the SEC, BUT, they got BEAT in that game. not even close. I knew their pass defense was suspect, but SC ran the ball up the middle on them, THE WHOLE DAMN GAME.

btw, Sabin ought to have known not to try and trick the trickerator.

the only downside I see is that those Buckeye clowns are ranked #1 now, which is a ****ing joke.

Thing to remember is this.......Alabama wins a game and drops to #8 right behind auburn and ahead of undefeated teams. Auburn loses a game and they drop out of the top 20!

Rik450 said:
Thing to remember is this.......Alabama wins a game and drops to #8 right behind auburn and ahead of undefeated teams. Auburn loses a game and they drop out of the top 20!

Yeah no ****....MS State breaks Top 25 and barely beats UAB.

SEC is weird this year for sure.

Arkansas is the most underrated SEC team IMO

wngrog said:
Yeah no ****....MS State breaks Top 25 and barely beats UAB.

SEC is weird this year for sure.

Arkansas is the most underrated SEC team IMO
Not that TN is great, but it took 2 overtimes for them to beat UAB. And the next week LSU barely got by TN 16-14. Go figure!