• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tom woods D-shafts

Damnyankee

Just wanted to say,
that our local guys really need to bring their prices down to be able to compete.

Just ordered mine new one from him
and he was 200 bucks cheaper than anybody in the NW.

that is all.

I consistently get the outside sales rep for Drivelines NW in my shop, and explain to him why I don't use him. They just don't get it. TW has a great product, excellent service, and unbeatable pricing.

oh ok just curious, i have always seen your avatar and wondered where it was. My work is down the road @ 266 & Auburn Way:awesomework:

I consistently get the outside sales rep for Drivelines NW in my shop, and explain to him why I don't use him. They just don't get it. TW has a great product, excellent service, and unbeatable pricing.

won't mention the vendors.

but the prices i got locally were

380 (chinese goods)

tom 224 delivered.

won't mention the vendors.

but the prices i got locally were

380 (chinese goods)
DAMN!:rolleyes:Fawk those prices:mad:

tom 224 delivered.

Good to hear that even tho your on the road, your getting your **** done:awesomework:...When you gunna be home?

....and TW probably makes one of the best DS's out there.

I agree about DrivelineNW.. Only reason I used them for work once, was because they had it on the shelf ready to ship. So I had a DS the next morning. But DAYUM!!!! The price was just nutts....

I've only seen some of TW's work, I went with Highangle liked the quality, price, and customer service. Like throwing my business to the little guy too. I called a couple places here well no.

Tom woods parts all come from overseas. Qaulity spicer parts are more expensive, but are much stronger. Over the years, I have seen more tom woods failures than any other. On the trail and at comps.

DRIVELINETECH builds the best shafts:awesomework:

Tom woods parts all come from overseas. Qaulity spicer parts are more expensive, but are much stronger. Over the years, I have seen more tom woods failures than any other. On the trail and at comps.

DRIVELINETECH builds the best shafts:awesomework:

I can speak from experience as I've been using Tom's driveshafts for well over 10 years now.

I have yet to break one and his customer service is 2nd to none.

DL failures are just like most others, a direct result of inadequate maintenance.

Drivelinetech builds the best drivelines based on what? just curious?

I can speak from experience as I've been using Tom's driveshafts for well over 10 years now.

I have yet to break one and his customer service is 2nd to none.

DL failures are just like most others, a direct result of inadequate maintenance.

Drivelinetech builds the best drivelines based on what? just curious?

based on their price was 195 dollars more than tom woods..:haha: