Tie downs suspended or unsuspended?

• Axles

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • Bumpers

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies thanks for making my day less boring. Its 6pm and time to go home. See you bitches tomm. :flipoff:

I think i can speak for most of the people on here when i say that we dont want to see or hear about Joop's rig flying off his trailer. Crow doesnt taste good.

Axles.

Joop....you're making an ass of yourself. Nothing new though. :stirpot: And you're making us appraisers look bad. :rolleyes: :looser: (that's what you do, right?)

I think i can speak for most of the people on here when i say that we dont want to see or hear about Joop's rig flying off his trailer. Crow doesnt taste good.

Dont worry about my rigging,. worry about the dipshit that is welding on those hitches.

To correct and make you guys feel at ease and get the **** off my back. The way I rig my jeep is tie down the front by the bumper, the rear depending on who's trailer I use is either sinched down by the bumper or across the axle. either way I always have one tire blocked.

Dont ****ing worry about my rig.:mad:

Axles.

Joop....you're making an ass of yourself. Nothing new though. :stirpot: And you're making us appraisers look bad. :rolleyes: :looser: (that's what you do, right?)

Your appraising looks bad because you suck. Who are you again?

Second I'm not an appraiser haven't been for 2 years :looser:

Dont worry about my rigging,. worry about the dipshit that is welding on those hitches.

To correct and make you guys feel at ease and get the **** off my back. The way I rig my jeep is tie down the front by the bumper, the rear depending on who's trailer I use is either sinched down by the bumper or across the axle. either way I always have one tire blocked.

Dont ****ing worry about my rig.:mad:
Whatever you say Mr. Defensive. :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

ahh blow me :flipoff:

Go check your hitch. I know mine is good. :fawkdancesmiley:

awww come on Joopy! We love you that's all! :kiss: :fawkdancesmiley:

And look at the pole.. you're not the only dumbass.. you have 8more dumbasses to keep you company :haha:

Either way you do it, if your straps are failing during an accident, does that mean they aren't sufficent? Should we use stronger rigging to attach our vehicles to our trailers?

I believe my rig would stay on the trailer if the trailer rolled over. So long as the trailer itself stayed "flat".
Arguing why the army does anything is about the stupidest thing you could ever do on the internet. Ever heard of military inteligence?:haha:

I believe my rig would stay on the trailer if the trailer rolled over. So long as the trailer itself stayed "flat".:

No it wouldn't.....seen that **** first hand.It "might" stay on longer as in one more roll but evntually shits gonna fly homie.

I've seen it too and I disagree. If the trailed deforms there is no point in trying to keep the load on the trailer. If the trailer keeps it's shape the load will stay attached. With my tiedowns the axles will rip off of the rig before the tie downs break.......
I hope I never have to find out for sure.:;

When I finally have a tow rig and trailer for the Mog I'll be strapping it down at the bumpers / frame. :fawkdancesmiley:

AXELS:fawkdancesmiley:

The correct speeeeeeling is "axles". :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

uh aren't you getting rid of the mog??:haha: :haha:

At this rate, probably not. I'm moving to a temporary house for a couple years and don't have room for the Mog there. I'll likely be having it hauled over to my parents place in the Tri-Cities for storage if no one buys it. I think my price is reasonable, but it's also the price from a guy who doesnt necessarily want to sell it. (it does have a few unique things going for it, even considering that is is a "Unimog"...) :redneck:

Either way, glad to see some folks have been reading my ad in the for-sale section.

i tie to the frame and ratchet down my straps to compress the springs worked for many years..... Just get it tight and you are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.