• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy Story

Getting back on track with this thing... getting close to complete. Ill get some pics of what I have been doing tonight and post up. Shooting at taking it up to the moon rocks on June 20th weekend. Do some testing and run some trails over there while camping in that area.

Come run over the Naches trail on July 5 with Money and I. Easy drive with no body damage. I'm talking my street rig.

Come run over the Naches trail on July 5 with Money and I. Easy drive with no body damage. I'm talking my street rig.

Hang tight on that, ill let you know.. thats a popular weekend so ill have to check the wife if we have any plans. If not, I am kinda dying to run that trail cause I never have.

Took it out on a nice shake down run last weekend and everything works really well. Waiting on front shocks now and thats about it. This is really a fun truck. I have been driving it to work and back for 3 days and I seem to be pulling 21mpg out of it also. Not bad.

Mark, the 5th naches trail is out for me... ill be in Idaho that weekend. Lets plan something between now and then.

everything west of government medows has been closed through july,15 for a few years now. You can take 70 around to the other side, I'm sure you guys know that

I think the deal is west of government medows is snoqualmie mt baker and east of government medows is naches district. Every year the trail entrances west of government medows are marked with signs stating trail is closed through july 15, assuming they haven't been torn down. There is also a sign at the beginning of 70. Its no big deal, you can use 70 to by pass the closed section.

I think the deal is west of government medows is snoqualmie mt baker and east of government medows is naches district. Every year the trail entrances west of government medows are marked with signs stating trail is closed through july 15, assuming they haven't been torn down. There is also a sign at the beginning of 70. Its no big deal, you can use 70 to by pass the closed section.

Now that we are talking about this I am going to have to go look just to get myself straight. I always thought east of Gov medows was Cle elum district and West was Naches and more north west was Mt baker district. Ill have to try and find a map. Im not sure If there is such a map of all the districs and thier borders. Good info to have.

also the trails opened june 2 early because of dry conditions, but they haven't updated the website. only the naches trail is closed til july 15 and on the west side of government meadows only so yes u could take pyramid pass the hop on the trail down the east side.

Been doing some little stuff here and there on the truck but for the most part it is done. There is always little things to do but it runs and drives great.

I picked up a canopy for it today, its not perfect but for $50 it will do the job in the winter wheelin months.

I think my 4 legged buddy says thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3102.jpg
    IMG_3102.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3103.jpg
    IMG_3103.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 228
Thanks guys! I spent a good bit of money and time getting the truck spiffed up. It really is my favorite rig I have owned. I cant wait for the snow to fly so I can take this thing out. Ill get some more pics up soon of the truck.

Ok, I am forever tinkering with this truck but I think I am getting close to being done. I want EFI so I went and got a 22re motor from our good buddy MarkM... it is out of a 3rd gen truck... early 90s I think. I have the full harness and ecu also. I also have a efi fuel tank and pump. I am able to install the motor and get it all bolted in and stuff like that but I am not so good with the wiring part.

I am looking for a willing soul to take on the job of doing a nice and reliable job of wiring her up... I want all factory gauges to work and things to function as they should. I am not really interested in keeping any emissions stuff if it makes it easier and I would like to make my 22r header and exhaust work so no emissions.

Post up if anyone is interested in making some side money or maybe trade labor or anything you have in mind. I am open minded and want this project done before too long.

Getting into this motor swap now, it's been going smooth so far but I have not started wiring yet. :beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 105
Nice! looking forward to seeing your swap:corn:. I put a 91 22re in my first gen and I love it, beats carbed all day long. If you haven't figured out the fuel tank yet, I may have some usefull info for you. That was one of the biggest headaches of my swap.