• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota 1" master cylinder

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!
Anyone know what the year/model is that you can find the bigger 1" bore master cylinder on?

I know TG sells one but I'd like to source one local so I can have my Runner ready for Thanksgiving wheeling.

Nick, I forget where oil can (Andy) got his, but I believe it was actually a 1 1/16" bore M/C he got....Maybe he'll chime in...tell ya what, I'll call him! :redneck:

1997 Toyota T-100 dually application he says! Got it off ebay and it bolted right on!!! :redneck: Says he's happy! :awesomework:

It was always referred to as the V6 master or at least all the 1" bore masters I have installed were off a V6 toy.

Thanks guys. I was able to source one through my local autozone based on the info. And eventually found a thread on pirate with parts numbers and corresponding make/model/year.

Turns out there are more then 8 different part numbers for a Toyota 1" bore Mc, plus all the 1 1/16" mc's.

I got mine at Vatozone. It was for a 95 V6 4Runner. Same with booster, discs and calipers. When I did the swap I read up about it over on Pirate and the V6 4Runner was the best way to go. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I believe something is better with the 4Runner stuff compared to the truck stuff.

Latest posts