• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota half doors

twiztedsnoborder

So i just bought an extra set of doors. How should i go about making half doors? I read a couple threads off of pirate and got a couple ideas but im still unsure of what to do? Any Ideas?

If your creative you can cut the outside panel long and then fold it over square and screw it to the inner panel.

Make sure you leave the whole window frame intact... Don't forget the beverage holders in the doors... That's about the only thing i wish i had added to mine when i made them...

HTML:
Make sure you leave the whole window frame intact... Don't forget the beverage holders in the doors... That's about the only thing i wish i had added to mine when i made them...

why should i leave the window frame in? so that the doors shut easier?

HTML:

why should i leave the window frame in? so that the doors shut easier?

Leave it because, if you scrape a tree when your out, you'll crush the door frame contour. So, when you go to put your regular doors back on, the door frame is still some what square and the doors will close.:awesomework:

Leave extra door by the outside handle until you know exactly how you want to operate your new handles. If you have more question feel free to PM me.
Cheers:beer: