• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Lift kits

rooneypower

So my friend wants a lift kit for his 1980 yota pickup

I've searched on this site and found nothing, is there any people that know of a few good lifts that are at or under $900 That are not add a leafs and come with the most "goodies" and he does not want a procomp lift.
He wants 4.5"s of lift.

Thanks

Last edited:
Marlin crawler, Allpro Offroad, Trail-Gear, Deaver springs, Alcan springs. Those are about the best your goin to get right there. Check em out. I would look in the order I have them listed.

the good lifts are gonna cost you! and you usualy are gonna have to do some fab work. you can also buy just the lift springs.check out www.trail-gear.com ,or marlinncrwler.com.
or if he can fab he can make his own suspension that will give some lift. like rears upfront. and waggys,or chevy springs in the rear. or rancho 44044 springs caan work(actual waggy lift spring)

I'm a big fan of the skyjacker double military wrap springs. I just put some ranger rear springs under the front of my roomates 4 runner. sometimes using combinations of leafs from different springs works good, if you can put up with your friends calling you a redneck haha