• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Tcase seals

hoss250

I am trying to fix a leak on the front output of a 85 Toyota Truck tcase. According to the dealership diagrams (not much help, behind the flange there is the metal retainer with the felt and then the seal with two arrows on it. When I pulled mine apart there was a metal seal (no felt) and then the seal with two arrows. I think somebody sourced a seal that fit instead of using the felted one, but just want to make sure I have the right parts. Thanks

no, I don't think so because they don't have one listed and it doesn't look like their seal

The two rubber seals are the same, I just want to make sure the felt and the retainer are all that I need.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was sure I was overthinking it. I will just use the black seal and the felt with the retainer then.

The two rubber seals are the same, I just want to make sure the felt and the retainer are all that I need.

on that bottom left rubber seal ,whats the numbers on it?

I have a leak or two aslo and a bunch of seals layin around i need to fix soon...

It is a Koyo cr mhsa 38 58 11xrt

I got it from Titus Will Toyota

Their part number 90311-38016

Contact me before doing that again :)

Do you have a hookup on all Toyota parts or just specific stuff? I usually order from Dan or Onur, but if I didn't have to wait for shipping from New Mexico, that would be even better :D.