• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

NalinMFG said:
Oh, I know... I know exactly what it is. Just trying to offer a little real world perspective for these guys. :dunno:

Carry on. :popcorn:

We live in a world where everyone gets a trophy, don't you know that? :flipoff1:

I've been to srrs finals in Arkansas twice and every one of the bad ass buggys that we all drool over have sleeved tubing on them somewhere. I was actually disappointed on a few of them. Im just glad I didn't post any of my build you ****ers would of had hay day with it.

:gay: Check out this shitty work I saw on the trail!!! :flipgotcha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 157
big_dodge said:
Pics Rear coil set up and upper axle side link tabs and super joints

Aesthetically, its ugly as sin. Will it take the abuse you throw at it? most likely.

but please don't put anything C channel on my truck. lol

Re: Re: Re: Tracker build

Metal Head said:
Nalin this thread isn't about redeeming anything, this is his personal build thread not the "I want to make up for some **** I did on someone else's rig that he didn't like and posted all over Hardline Crawlers about it to make me look like a shitty fabricator thread".
Funny how this build got active after they ****ed James ftoy up, I call BS
and much like their fab skills, it's a failure also
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

dude....u actually think this build is quality work? I understand that u can weld **** together and it don't break, that's the way I weld, just gob it on there and let er rip. I would not try to impress prospective customers with this build. Delete this thread would be a good option.

Cool think about Hardline, **** don't get deleted, folks can just bump both threads forever, these skills for sure aren't going any where.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

big_dodge said:
In all seriousness though, you're only a couple hours from me.....come take a look at the tracker, then you can talk **** if you want.
If interested, I'll PM you were I'm at. Come take a look.

Couldn't help but think of this guy.

I got nothing to add.

June dog said:
I've been to srrs finals in Arkansas twice and every one of the bad ass buggys that we all drool over have sleeved tubing on them somewhere. I was actually disappointed on a few of them.

Care to elaborate on this? What do you mean by sleeved tubing and what badass buggies had this?

Admin, please delete this thread. I'm over the high school type drama

To anyone interested, I'll be at Harlan for the spring ride in my tracker.
Man up and come tell me what you think to my face and stop hiding behind a computer screen.
Doubt anyone does though!
And before anyone goes there, this isnt a threat and I won't be armed or any bs like that. I just don't think anyone mouthing off like a child on here has balls enough to confront someone to their face.

This is my last post on this topic and the last time I view this thread.
So if you want to get your msg to, come to Harlan and say it in person!