• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

smurfy90 said:
Also! It looks like you welded two bars together to make the bar across the cowl area??????????? loller.gif

thats because he didnt bend it right and had to cut it shorter.

smurfy90 said:
Also! It looks like you welded two bars together to make the bar across the cowl area??????????? loller.gif

Yes I did. I had 2 pieces of tubing from another project that I sleeved and welded together. It's my personal rig and I don't mind. Not gonna take a hit right there anyways. It's plenty strong enough to hold

jim koch said:
ooooh! mom jokes

actually she passed away in 2009

buy hey if that makes you laugh go for it

Ok then. My bad. Substitute wife/girlfriend/boyfriend for mom.

Hard not to expect me to go off topic and joke about all the bandwagon haters on my build thread.
But hey, like you said. If that makes you laugh and feel like a big man go ahead, I'll laugh with ya

In all seriousness, I want to give you my professional opinion of this entire situation. I have a degree in Public Relations/Advertising ( :flipoff1:) which is exactly what is going on for your name/company right now...

I'm really not sold that you grasp what all of this is going to do for your business...unless you have a customer base that does not have the internet you're in a lot of trouble. Playing along with the mockery, dishing comebacks, and making childish jokes to defend what is unquestionably sub-par quality for this industry is making your hole just that much deeper. Your best bet is to delete this thread and refund the OP from the other thread...you are seriously ****ing yourself by continuing to post pictures of **** qualify in an effort to "clear your name." It could have been a good strategy if the quality was there to back it up... but bottom line up front...it didn't work.

These threads are spreading like wildfire throughout the offroad community(thousands of impressions per hour). Black and white examples of customer service, dishonesty, craftsmanship, and overall quality are not shining in your favor.

:puke:

P.S. I was just being a **** with my last comment.

No big deal you had no way of knowing,(why I don't bring others family members up)

will have to ask wife

doesn't make me feel like a big man, just makes me laugh my bag off

Nalin this thread isn't about redeeming anything, this is his personal build thread not the "I want to make up for some **** I did on someone else's rig that he didn't like and posted all over Hardline Crawlers about it to make me look like a shitty fabricator thread".

Metal Head said:
Nalin this thread isn't about redeeming anything, this is his personal build thread not the "I want to make up for some **** I did on someone else's rig that he didn't like and posted all over Hardline Crawlers about it to make me look like a shitty fabricator thread".

Exactly! :dblthumb:

So is he the only person that has cut a piece of tubing and spliced it together to make it fit right? I highly doubt. Damn this **** is starting to get old.

Are you notching the tube or just cutting the angle and sticking it up flush and filling it full of wire.

Exactly June dog I don't know about u but I have bought and built several rigs thir had was done on. As long as its sleeved on the inside its fine in my opinion. And its his!

June dog said:
So is he the only person that has cut a piece of tubing and spliced it together to make it fit right? I highly doubt. Damn this **** is starting to get old.

No doubt. Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls whining.

And thanks for not jumpin on the bandwagon June dog

June dog said:

Oh didn't you get the memo, this the "everyone is master fabricator" site where the lowly DIYer comes to get their teeth kicked in.

bushhog750 said:
Are you notching the tube or just cutting the angle and sticking it up flush and filling it full of wire.

In the pic you're referring to its notched on both sides. Longer on one side because its adjoining at an angle. The pic makes it look like there's a big gap but there isn't. I'll get another pic tomorrow showing how its notched and fitted.

Metal Head said:
Oh didn't you get the memo, this the "everyone is master fabricator" site where the lowly DIYer comes to get their teeth kicked in.

thumb.gif truth right there

Metal Head said:

Oh, I know... I know exactly what it is. Just trying to offer a little real world perspective for these guys. :dunno:

Carry on. :popcorn: