• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

Skidkid said:
No not really, it's about your integrity and honesty. Are you a stand up guy or a lying cheating screw over other people worm? IMO unless you take care of the hack work you preformed on the ftoy, you are the latter. This will not be swept under a rug or forgotten about through time but quite the opposite. If you don't think your face will eventually be posted, think again. **** like this gains momentum and the pitch forks and torches picked up.

Do what's right now.

I have no beef in this ordeal, but people are watching non the less.

we have posted and offered to fix the issues, we want him to be pleased

Skidkid said:
If you don't think your face will eventually be posted, think again. **** like this gains momentum and the pitch forks and torches picked

I'm not hiding pal. If you think violence is the resolution you're sadly mistaken. I try my best to not let things go there. That wouldn't work out for whoever decides to test me. The problem is people like you trying to incite others to violence.

I've placed an open invite to anyone who wants to come view my work.
This thread isn't about an unresolved issue. That's being adressed in another post.

big_dodge said:
I'm not hiding pal. If you think violence is the resolution you're sadly mistaken. I try my best to not let things go there. That wouldn't work out for whoever decides to test me. The problem is people like you trying to incite others to violence.

I've placed an open invite to anyone who wants to come view my work.
This thread isn't about an unresolved issue. That's being adressed in another post.

I'm not your pal. I'm not advocating violence as there are other ways to deal with crap.

Skidkid said:
I'm not your pal. I'm not advocating violence as there are other ways to deal with crap.

"Pal" was meant sarcastically. Sorry you didn't pick up in that.
Now kindly take your bitching to the appropriate thread. Thank you sir

big_dodge said:
Pics Rear coil set up and upper axle side link tabs and super joints

I know this is your personal rig, but if other people pay you for this kind of **** I think I might buy a couple thousand feet of c channel and open my own fab shop

really like the rear truss and how the link bolts are up against each other, look like top grade bolts also :wtflol:

jim koch said:
I know this is your personal rig, but if other people pay you for this kind of **** I think I might buy a couple thousand feet of c channel and open my own fab shop

really like the rear truss and how the link bolts are up against each other, look like top grade bolts also :wtflol:

The bolts do barely touch when fully tightened. Doesn't affect a thing. And btw, the bolts are grade 8 lubable one that came the super joints.

But thanks for the concern, it's good to know I'm loved

Edit: and the rear truss is fully boxed 1/4" metal.......glad you're on top of things and worried enough to be checking thumb.gif

Its amazing that someone can determine what kind of bolt is being used when you can only see 4 threads at the end :dunno:

How are you notching your tube? That fit up is terrible. That would explain why most of your welds are so sunk in around the outer edges of the tubes, your having to fill a big ass gap.

index.php

big_dodge said:
Its amazing that someone can determine what kind of bolt is being used when you can only see 4 threads at the end :dunno:

actually if you can read I said they looked like top grade bolts, implying why **** up threads on a good bolt

Also! It looks like you welded two bars together to make the bar across the cowl area??????????? loller.gif