• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracy Jordan's New Buggy

InDaShop said:
ok, **** it, I love it all, I love anything anyone builds, and will conform and fall rank and file to worship all things built by anyone. Sorry guys, just being a douchebag here, I voiced I didnt like the looks. You guys jump down my throat for not being on the bandwagon with ya.

Oh well.... :'( I'll go back to dildos bolted to hoods :flipoff1:

I dont see it as you hatin at all really, I was more giving you ****... Everyone has likes dislikes. You do bring up a very valid point though. Lately on "these forums" if your not clickin with folk's then the hater flag gets thrown just because you dont like something.

F that. I like these rigs more so because they are different. In reality I personally WOULD NOT want either one because they just arent my style asthetically as you mention. So yea if you got all technical about it I suppose I dont like them either " asthetically " I like seeing things done differently. I applaud the **** out of Dan going completely outside of his box ( even though he has done a few other chassis that are not Jeepish give him credit Rockher and redneckengineering's chassis )

Spidertrax just plain builds stupid awesome **** from a fab prospective so its hard not to like Tracy's rig ya know what I mean :dunno:

Matt O. said:
. Stop with the fawking hate already it is getting old as ****.

See and you instigate with your awesome use of words... :flipoff1:

HAVING AN OPINION DOESNT MEAN THAT UR HATIN. I guess I need another P rant thread up in this bitch about this subject . molaugh molaugh
( that isnt going ot happen cuz last time it turned into a hate a thon. there are way to many negative ****in Nancy attitude's on the boards lately, you all need to get a ****in life. )

PS. this thread is completely ****ed way to go guys. laughing1 Im also completely done with it.

InDaShop said:
seriously?
**** off for voicing an opinion, and openly discussing it. Sorry i didnt jump on the bandwagon Matt.

Not a bandwagon at all, I am just tired of seeing all the negatives always coming from the same few people on this board. Everyone has different tastes, but that doesn't mean you have to post over and over about how you don't like something. We got the point the first time. Always throwing out negatives makes people apprehensive about posting cool stuff on these boards.

P said:
See and you instigate with your awesome use of words... :flipoff1:

HAVING AN OPINION DOESNT MEAN THAT UR HATIN. I guess I need another P rant thread up in this bitch about this subject . molaugh molaugh
( that isnt going ot happen cuz last time it turned into a hate a thon. there are way to many negative ****in Nancy attitude's on the boards lately, you all need to get a ****in life. )

Yeah those rant threads of yours always go over so well. ::) Pot calling the kettle black Mr.10,000 posts and chief hate thrower

Oh boy, it's cool, it's ugly, but it's still cool, people be a hatin' too quick round here anymore. It's a god damn opinion, they're like assholes (or in Miles case two assholes). :woody:

Matt O. said:
Yeah those rant threads of yours always go over so well. ::) Pot calling the kettle black Mr.10,000 posts and chief hate thrower

Yea your so much better and positive about **** Matt... thats ****in laughable .

Never said I was, but I definately don't hate on here about fawking build or rig that is brought up. But I am definately not the instegator of all the drama and e-pissing matches either.

Like I said before if it keeps on at this pace we will be turning folks off of these boards as a place to post.

InDaShop said:
man this keeps being brought up. Have I ever said anything different about my buggy? Its a knockoff, Jims buggys are knockoffs, etc, etc, this was visited when it was said nothing is new out there. Woodlee running flipped and steer 14bolts is new. So [tarzan smilie]

I was just giving you **** cause I knew that'd get yer goat :flipoff1: laughing1

My FJ trugly "chassis" was a BTF knock-off, ask P laughing1

Damn, everyone is a little tense around here, and I am the one that will be homeless in a few weeks. :flipoff1:
I hear what you are saying about the roll bends Wyatt. I am not a huge fan of the bug look, but I do think what they are doing is cool as **** and good for the sport (you said this as well). thumb.gif

InDaShop said:
full on agree. How often am I negative on stuff? Not very often. As I recall you were the ORI negator that got that hate cloud brewed up. And I'm the tard for falling for the taunt, and out of the Hate Cloud brewed the "Cloud of Titties" which we all know to be legendary. :flipoff1:

Sorry Wyatt this is not all directed at you. Hell I heard people talking a lot this past weekend about all the BS drama and e-dicks on the board. I did start **** with the ORI's but it all turned out for the better and now we have a big joke and a sweet phrase out of it. :flipoff1: Hardline has always been uncensored and about opinions, but it has seemed to turn into personality conflicts, nut swinging and battles over clicks lately. It is a fine line I guess.

InDaShop said:
Woodlee running flipped and steer 14bolts is new. So [tarzan smilie]

I don't think he was the first in TN to do that......... but it is cool and different.

Picture066.jpg

Not to keep stirring ****, but Matt is right on about turning people off. I get tired of reading all of the dumb hate spouted on here. 99% of the time it is not even warranted. It gets a bit old. And it is not hard to see there are a lot of clicks going on here and that turns people off as well. If you have a difference of opinion that goes against what the "gods" on here like, look the **** out because the hate will rain down on you.

Ok, rant off.... :flipoff1:

Bring the rain of hate down on me... :flipgotcha: