• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracy Jordan's New Buggy

P said:
.... fact is Im just jealous I cant afford that kinda bling ! laughing1

Fact is that EVERY single person that hates or talks **** about rigs of this caliber (Spider, BTF, Haines, Jimmy's, etc) is doing so out of jealously. Cause no matter what they say if you walked up and told them it was theirs they would damn sure not turn it down. Better to be different than be just another rig. Cool work!

THIS is a shock :eek: Looks like a lot more than a bypass air shock Campbell ran last year.
3110327535_0ba426891f.jpg

I'm really diggin it!
3110338083_7ee233c1a1.jpg

The great thing about what Tracy and all you others are doing is you are taking all of the latest technology and then just flogging the **** out of it. All of the best in the business, and when the flag drops, all that tech is going to be abused LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. There is going to be no loser in my eyes, just a bunch of badass m'fer's doing what they do best. Run hard, run fast and have a great time. Get it on, wish I could be there. thumb.gif

This motor is 2" farther forward than my current twisted car but is only 13" long. We thought we would have problems with the height of the intake as well but ended up having plenty of room. The build really slowed down dealing with this motor, hope its worth it when its done. Its currently being built here in Phoenix and should be 300 hp and 300 tq. Power to weight should be really close to my 430 hp twisted car. The new King shocks look really impressive, hopefully have enough time to test and tune. Eddie's of to New Jersey for the holidays so work will stop tell the new year.

Tracy

Was trying to hold on to the twisted car to prerun koh with but had a call yesterday from someone interested, we'll c how that goes. With the cost of the new build stacking up I will more than likely put it up for sale. Its by far better than my matrix and the best trail car i've ever ran. I swore i wouldn't sell it but the asphalt world is a little slow as well.

I really like this build. I am a huge fan of the Baja bugs, ever since I was a kid I thought they were cool as hell. I like the fact you were not afraid to step outside the box on this build.

I just love that Spidertrax is making cool as **** one off parts in house for this. The oil pan is insane, really cool stuff. I would hate to know how much that huge chunk of aluminum costs :eek: You are not cutting any corners with this one, should be insane.

Are those spider trac axles and stuff? How are those joints able to turn that far. Post some pics of the joints.