• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trailer rentals?

onetoncrawler

Does anyone know of a trailer company that rents gooseneck flatbed or gooseneck enclosed trailers around North Alabama/Southern TN?

looking for one 28' or so for KOH week, I hate to borrow someones personal trailer for that long of a drive and really don't need one most of the other time so renting would be ideal

Thanks

There is a guy South of Atlanta that rents them, pretty good drive for you to pick up and drop off though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My MIL once rented a trailer from the Co Op you might want to check with them, now she rented a horse trailer not a flat bed or utility trailer...

Call the trailer store on hwy 50 in columbia TN. It is exit 37 on 65. I'm not sure if they rent one that big but I know they rent trailers. Get one big enough for my buggy to so I can go to KOH LOL

post up the quotes once you get them so the rest of us will have an idea of what they are charging for rentals.

Re:

Called both of those, they don't rent anything that big - found a few places to rent a standard car hauler or standard 5x8 enclosed but no gooseneck rentals that I have found

Nolan6415 said:
Try Cotter's trailer sales in Lawrenceburg, their a Hefty dealer and they rent trailers. 931-829-2189
lawson1603 said:
I have heard Patrick trailer sales in Fayetteville tn would

I realize that I am nowhere near you guys probably. But I have a buddy that has all kinds of heavy equipment in about six big trailers... A lot easier than going through a company, and top-of-the-line nice ****. If anyone ever needs just p.m. me and I will get you in touch with him. We are in West Georgia off of I 20.. Like I said I realize it's probably a good ways from you guys... But he has it all. :dblthumb:

Not highjack your thread but has anybody ever seen any of the truck campers (slide in) that you can rent?? I have found a couple of places but they rent trucks and campers together not just the campers.