• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trailer spare....wheres yours?

leadfoot067

i got a trailer of my own now:awesomework: want to mount the spare on it somewhere.been pondering it for a couple weeks now,cant seem to come up with a good location that isnt in the way...thoughts?

trailer001.jpg

Throw ours on the deck, an throw a rachet strap across it. If you wanted to get fancy, you could make a removable setup that goes in one of your stake pockets.:awesomework:

Dang that is one blingin' trailer!!! I just find a home for it & strap it down when going on longer trips, or throw it in the bed of the pickup for shorter trips (if I remember to grab it!:haha:)...Nice lookin' trailer!:awesomework:

In my tool bag. (plug kit and a roll of duct tape :redneck:)

It got a buddies trailer back to my place from elbe. :haha:

Dang that is one blingin' trailer!!! I just find a home for it & strap it down when going on longer trips, or throw it in the bed of the pickup for shorter trips (if I remember to grab it!:haha:)...Nice lookin' trailer!:awesomework:

thanks! its an 06 great northern,14k,20' tilt..with torsion axles

Mine is just in the bed of the tow rig...

Would like to mount it on the trailer, but that would require time and motivation... :eeek:

I got tired of strapping it to the deck or forgetting it altogether....So I took an old swing down mount used on the front of a jeep or truck that I had laying around and bolted it to the side of the trailer. Hasn't gotten in the way yet and now I don't remember I forgot the spare when I'm halfway to my destination. :awesomework:

I got tired of strapping it to the deck or forgetting it altogether....So I took an old swing down mount used on the front of a jeep or truck that I had laying around and bolted it to the side of the trailer. Hasn't gotten in the way yet and now I don't remember I forgot the spare when I'm halfway to my destination. :awesomework:

Now that's a damn good idea, right there when you need it, folds out of the way when you don't. :awesomework:

mine is mounted in front , in front of winch tower ... and battery box is on the left towards bottom and old military boxes mounted on right full of tools and flairs .
it is never in the way and is a rubber bump stop , lol

mine is mounted in front , in front of winch tower ... and battery box is on the left towards bottom and old military boxes mounted on right full of tools and flairs .
it is never in the way and is a rubber bump stop , lol , and the winch cable goes through the rim hole ... and at top of tire is two offroad lights to see what im doing , its a nice ...
im going to be mounting a generator , welder , compressor and im designing a lift up center section that i can store stuff and put a nice load of weekend firewood .... thankgod my 24 foot trailer is 20k ...if anyone has an idea it might help if i have not already thought of it

hijack off