• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer stolen Nashville, TN keep you eyes out!

Wes in TN

I came home today to find my trailer stolen. It's a black 16'+2' car hauler. It was stolen from my home sometime around 11am-1pm today in Nashville between Brentwood and 100 Oaks. At the time it was stolen the trailer had a CJ tub that had been cut off behind the seats on it. These are the only pictures of it I could find.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The trailer is VERY identifiable.

1. It has been widened 2" on either side at the fenders only. I cut the old fenders off, welded 5"x2" channel on the outside of the frame rails, boxed the ends, and welded new fenders back on.

2. When I welded the new fenders on I accidentally welded one of the new fenders on backwards so the rounded part is facing in and the squared edge is facing out, the other side is completely opposite.

3. It has a spare 14" wheel mounted to the front, the tire is a Uhaul tire and wheel that does not match the others.

4. Also from the fender widening, the trailer has 1.5" aluminum wheel spacers on all four wheels.

The trailer also has a VIN sticker on the tongue that it can be identified with (if it's still there by now).

I will pay $300 for information that leads to its return.

Still waiting on the police to fill out a report. :gay:

The tub was junk, I was just cutting the cowl out of it for the buggy. Now I have to find another.