• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trails disscusion

Hey 03Rubicon your original post was:"Too bad to see that trail has been soo torn up by the big HP big tire guys. Kinda ruins it for the normal wheelin crowd."

How much horsepower do you consider big?
What tire size do you consider big?
What vehicles do you consider the normal wheelin crowd?

:corn:

Hey 03Rubicon your original post was:"Too bad to see that trail has been soo torn up by the big HP big tire guys. Kinda ruins it for the normal wheelin crowd."

How much horsepower do you consider big?
What tire size do you consider big?
What vehicles do you consider the normal wheelin crowd?

:corn:

be nice Cory :kiss: It wasnt really his original post that started the string. It just worked out that his came out on top when I split the thread from Hips Elbe thread and I couldnt figure out how to change it:scratchhead:

Im 99% nice. There is always debate on what tires/vehicles are appropriate for local trails, and I was wondering what he thought. My fleet of junk has a mix of large and small vehicles.

Just curious, where can I play at elbe right now with my buggy........91" wide, 121" wheelbase with 47" cut swampers? I am not being a smartass just asking a legit question.
Thanks, Odie. :beer:

Just curious, where can I play at elbe right now with my buggy........91" wide, 121" wheelbase with 47" cut swampers? I am not being a smartass just asking a legit question.
Thanks, Odie. :beer:

Swamp Trail, Mainline, Rainier Vista. You CAN do other trails but that vehicle is oversized for everything else.

Oh crap, by those standards I'm oversized.:corn:

This is where I'd normally say "I'll take your truck for ya then" :haha:

But yours drives like a tank...:haha:

Just for curiousity sake. Rick, what trails do you still consider challenging then? Of course I really don't know one from the other:haha:, but I know you've been wheeling a long time.