• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Traveling to North Korea

My grandma lives in Nigeria and assures us that she's perfectly safe in the area she's at because the people look out for her because she's the only white person they've ever seen and she's over there doing good and they're really thankful for that. However she does have to watch when she leaves and enters the country because of terrorist groups that want to wipe out the christians. Its pretty scary to think of my 70 yr old grandma going through all that but ain't nobody on earth gonna talk her out of it. If anybody did try and do her harm they'd get an earful from her

I have been very blessed to do a fair amount of traveling in my short time on Earth and I have saw some very amazing things. I have been to France, Canada, Mexico, The Bahama's and all over the U.S. THe most unsafe I have ever felt was in New York City. There are great places in every country on Earth. Some better than others. There are lots of beautiful and exciting places to go without going to North Korea. I don't care much for travel anymore but you do have to use your head wherever you are. I live in a town of 9,000 people and I can take anyone on here to areas in our county that you wouldn't like very much. Everywhere on Earth has good and bad it is just having the god given sense to stay away from the bad. The kid played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. That's how stuff works.

JohnG said:
Bebop, you are a huge asset to this forum. Thanks for participating. Enjoyed talking to you at the HPO Hardline Ride.

Thanks John, that means a lot. Meeting you was great and I will definitely enjoy talking to you again.