• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tundra & slide in campers?

I understood the question. What I am saying is that you will be fine with the setup you are considering. All you have to do is take the right steps to firm up the suspension (I.E. the sway effect and overload springs or air bags in the rear). The power, the frame, and the brakes are already there.

I understood the question. What I am saying is that you will be fine with the setup you are considering. All you have to do is take the right steps to firm up the suspension (I.E. the sway effect and overload springs or air bags in the rear). The power, the frame, and the brakes are already there.

These were my thoughts also, so its good to hear it from other people to confirm. Thanks for the input bud!

I have a 8.5' pop up camper that has a toilet but no inside shower(outside). There are also 9' that are fsc out there and the light weight and low wind resistance is great. Dont even feel it on my dodge. I stayed with the 8.5' so I would not have to get a extended hitch setup and its older so the price was right lol.

I almost bought a Tundra before I bought my Dodge. What finally made me decide on the Dodge was I wanted to be able to tow my Jeep while carrying a camper, three passengers, and all our supplies. When I ran the math a Toyota would be too overloaded for my tastes, even if you add air bags you still only have a

Latest posts