• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

!!!!! Turning dually hubs down!!!!! HELP please

POTTSY 79

OK so I've been getting the run around with a couple of guys here locally.. I've got a Chevy front Dana 60 axle out of a dually... I've taken the hubs to a couple of guy's that said "yeah I can take care of it" and well guess what... It never gets done.... I understand that we get busy at work and short on time but this last guy has had them for 3 weeks... What I'm asking is that if you guys know anyone that is reliable please send me there contact information... I also understand that people's time is worth something.... I'm not asking for free.... Thanks for your time

Where are you located? I'm in east Tennessee. I've done several sets. If you can get em to me I can do them fairly cheap.

U could always go old school. Torch and a grinder. Not as pretty but will work in a pinch. :)

4byfan said:
U could always go old school. Torch and a grinder. Not as pretty but will work in a pinch. :)

Honest to God, I thought I hit the 1:47 am alarm thread talking about guns when I read that. For a second I was thinking dam!! This guy's a mob hit man or some ****!!!!!!