• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Two products I recommend

TQJ CJ5

As I'm going through the buggy fixin' some stuff, I thought I'd mention a couple of products that I've purchased and installed that I would recommend to anyone that might be considering or need them.

1. Differential cover: Crane High Clearance. Design lives up to the name. Cover structure tapers quickly away from the edge of the diff opening edge, uses 12 point hardened bolts and from tests I've seen has only been penetrated with a .454 caliber bullet. Fill hole is appropriately placed for proper fill level. Perfect fit. Delivery turn-around time: Because this product was on a 2 week back-order, Joshua at Crane kept in touch, providing updates regarding the production status and even threw in a Crane cap and t-shirt for my patience. Oh, and a couple of "go-fast" stickers as well

2. Differential cover gasket: LubeLocker. I've used this on my Jeep and had no questions about throwin' one on the diff of my buggy's front axle. Simple, no-brainer installation and completely eliminates leaks. Perfect fit. This product was also on backorder from LubeLocker directly but Quadratec had it in stock and I had it within a few days. I'll never use RTV for diffs again. I'd like to see if they do transmission pan gaskets, cuz I'd be all over them as well.

Just an FYI for those who may be interested... :awesomework:

Terry

Good info... :awesomework:

Everyone else needs to post up things that have worked beyond what was expected... Not, "my buddy bought this" or, "I'm gonna buy this when I have money"... Real trail proven products that goes deeper than axles, t-cases, winchs and so on... You know, the simple things that we all over look, the other stuff that holds your rig together... I'll start to think about what I might have to contribute that I would "Recommend"...

This should be a sticky...

CRASH???:hi:

Last edited:

Latest posts