• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UE BOOM Speakers

poolman

I just bought one today and ordered another one when I got home, sounds awesome for there size, also there speaker phone works great, though I'd throw it out there. :woot: :woot:

Re:

I've got one and they are awesome. You can take 2 and pair them together and they sound even better. It's what I use in the shop over the radio.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

I've got a Bose Soundlink Mini I use in the shop and anywhere else outdoors. I love it! rechargeable battery lasts around 5-6 hours at least.

Battery life is supposed to be 15hr but I haven't used it that much yet, sounds awesome for sure though

Re:

Mine will last several days around the house. In the shop playing it at full volume it will still last the whole day.

Anyone compare it to the Soundfreaq 04 or the JBL charge 2? Those were two I was looking at closely after hearing them. I havent heard the UE Boom in person yet.

I've got the boom and love it. My teenage kids take it all the time and we only charge it about once a week. VERY LOUD indoors. I want a second one to pair for surround sound. I bought mine at Verizon on special.