• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unlimited Off-Road Expo - DFW this weekend

e4cutler

I know the majority of the members here are East of Texas but is anybody else going to the Expo this weekend in DFW? We're driving up from Houston on Friday night, looks to be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to going by the Busted Knuckle and WOD tent. Wish my jeep was ready to take up there but just have to spectate this time.

We Can't wait. I have to race Friday at Stoney in the UTV class then hop on a Redeye Saturday morning, but I will be there. :dblthumb:

We have a group going out sat morn. We all live in North Dallas so about an hour away for us. We are pretty excited.

We hit the SRRS event at Bridgeport a couple weeks ago, that was awesome!!!

JEEPKEVIN said:
We have a group going out sat morn. We all live in North Dallas so about an hour away for us. We are pretty excited.

We hit the SRRS event at Bridgeport a couple weeks ago, that was awesome!!!

We wanted to drive up for that but couldn't get away. Is that a new park that opened up? We hadn't heard of it before.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We Can't wait. I have to race Friday at Stoney in the UTV class then hop on a Redeye Saturday morning, but I will be there. :dblthumb:

Hope I get to meet you there, big fan of your videos and what you've done to advertise the sport.

Punkin85 said:
We wanted to drive up for that but couldn't get away. Is that a new park that opened up? We hadn't heard of it before.

Northwest OHV is a 400 acre off road park in Bridgeport. It is a fun little place, we mainly go out to test or tune something. It is the closest park to us, about 1.5 hours away. I was kind of surprised that SRRS chose this park. While it does have some fun stuff, it is really just a place to go for the day. The trail those guys went up was never a trail till they got there!! Ha Ha!! It was a pretty good spot for the spectators to see how hard those guys like to play.

I don't think Texas has the most ideal terrain for a SRRS event but it was super cool that we all got to see them in action.

Punkin85 said:
Hope I get to meet you there, big fan of your videos and what you've done to advertise the sport.

I appreciate that. Be sure to Stop by the booth and check out our latest build, I should be around a good bit of the time. It'd be good to meet some of the folks on here and puts names with faces.

I will be there with my rock bouncer im driving up from Houston Friday night also im staying at the Homewood suites by Hilton.

I would like to meet as many guys from hard line that I can from the show. It will be our first show in Texas. So if your around the show please stop in the booth and say hey.

Wide Open Design booth # 60