• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unlimited Off Road Show & Expo

The expo center there is huge we go every year to the international lawn a garden show be a good time for sure

We have trailers in the mid america truck show every year, and sometimes in the green industry show.
I hope there able to get plenty of vendors to fill the hall!!!
For anyone that doesnt know, you do not get that expo center easily!!!! Floor space indoor or out, is not cheap!!!!

To Jeremy, and the others involved, good job getting this going, thats a huge commitment for a lot people!

Looks like a good event Hopefully its gets the attention it needs. People need to plaster this on there small local forums to try and get everyone's attention, not just facebook and a few major boards.

Robbycarr said:
I wander the $$$$$$!! does anyone know, it's not on website yet.

That's what I was wondering I'd tried to click the tickets icon and said coming soon :dunno: anyone heard a rumored admission price yet

We'll be there. I'll try to get some 5BrosFab shirts whipped up for it. We should all wear Hardline shirts so we know to come up and shake hands or give a diabolical sack tap.

5BrothersFabrication said:
We'll be there. I'll try to get some 5BrosFab shirts whipped up for it. We should all wear Hardline shirts so we know to come up and shake hands or give a diabolical sack tap.

I wish I had some hardline gear would like some but it'd be disrespectful to have myself one made as I understand John donates proceeds or HL gear would like to see some there tho just wear a airbrushed shirt with krackem I guess

I live in the area, stay away from the West End of Louisville. I would stay downtown, there is a hampton Inn and couple other hotels within walking distance of a quiet a few bars if you are in to that sort of thing.

Re: Re: Unlimited Off Road Show & Expo

Might be cheaper to stay about 30mins away in Elizabethtown. When I was stationed at Fort Knox, Elizabethtown was always cheaper on things than Louisville

Re: Re: Unlimited Off Road Show & Expo

Plus Ohio Valley drag way is not far from there. If it is still open. They used to have races on Friday nights. Haha

5BrothersFabrication said:
I think Josh40601 is renting rooms in his whorehouse. He's running it by hand til the whores get back from maternity leave and rehab. flashemifyougotem :eek:

In your dreams neegro!