• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

unscrambled

joho75287 said:
Every time I open this thread and quickly glance at the first pic, I swear its Robert Downey Jr. driving your rig... Does that happen to anyone else??? .....

I always think it's AC Slater.

the scrambler was great !!! I enjoyed the hell out of it ! ... but !! what no one see's is all the rust that had developed under the rhino lining... I would never use that stuff again... coulda shoulda woulda all great words but I'm here now ! I could not have afforded to build from scratch and keep the scrambler... on a different note... going to finish up my skid this morning. it will be the first thing painted to go back on the rig. I'm getting close to tear down and that makes me happy as **** !

so I asked turbo how we were going to roll it over to get to the belly... he walked over to my rig ,lifted the front and said pull the jack stands lol. he did the same for the rear and we rolled it on its side... he said... just like that. really wish I could pop it on a scale and see what it weighs.

5BrothersFabrication said:
PLEASE paint it white!!!! drool
same thing my boys said. they already named it olaf ... no matter what color i paint it. my girl says the same too... :stir:

Latest posts