• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.O.W. Ashford Christmas tree run

We are planning on making it down tomorrow. I'm not sure if we can make it by 9am from Redmond. If we are late I don't want to hold you guys up, but if you could give me specifics I'll catch up. Once we hit snow I'm sure you all won't be hard to track. Keep in mind I'm new to Washington so directions like "turn right where the old school house used to be" won't get it.

If I don't hear back by morning I'll just go find Elbe and see what kind of trouble I can get into there.

Larry

On my last post I was open/open diffs with no chains...... :looser:

Today im locked up in the rear with brand new chains!! :cheer:

But now my wife is hassling me into going to the inlaws for some B-Day non-sence..... :booo: (somthing about "You spent all day wrenching on your truck and you never see my family. Blah blah...")

I dont know if I can make it or not.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

EDIT...I was trying to post from my cell phone :haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
On my last post I was open/open diffs with no chains...... :looser:

Today im locked up in the rear with brand new chains!! :cheer:

But now my wife is hassling me into going to the inlaws for some B-Day non-sence..... :booo: (somthing about "You spent all day wrenching on your truck and you never see my family. Blah blah...")

I dont know if I can make it or not.

:whip::redneck:

K2Blazin just texted me saying its Snowing like crazy off of Skate Creek road at his rented Cabin...:awesomework:..

Gunna be fun tomorrow :awesomework:

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Is this a reply to my post?

:whip::redneck:

I have to give a little to take as much as I do. :stirpot:

Plus I love my wife more than anything :masturbanana[1]:

I need to be in shelton by 2:30 and I would need to leave skate creek at noon. Depending on how far you guys head up, I may not be "capable" of turning around and venturing back down from high rock with out a possible tow vehicle ( no winch here). What time do you guys think you will be heading back down? How deep of snow can you guys plow through?

I'm gonna pass. I don't have a winch and skinny LTB's suck in the snow...

Who Cares if you get stuck!!

Alot of us are going up in our tow rigs! come have some fun nobody's going to be left behind!
:beer:

What what what........Are you sleep typing....your making no sense....LOL!:beer::fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
We are planning on making it down tomorrow. I'm not sure if we can make it by 9am from Redmond. If we are late I don't want to hold you guys up, but if you could give me specifics I'll catch up. Once we hit snow I'm sure you all won't be hard to track. Keep in mind I'm new to Washington so directions like "turn right where the old school house used to be" won't get it.

If I don't hear back by morning I'll just go find Elbe and see what kind of trouble I can get into there.

Larry

What CB channel is everyone going to run tomorrow? everyone should run channel 5 that seems to be a good open channel in the Elbe/Ashford Area!

That's what I get for trying to post a reply from my cell phone...guess I need to work on that :shaking:

Larry

Click HERE for a picture of the Ashford Valley Grocery store...the only gas station in Ashford.

Our plan is to pick up a tree cutting permit at the gas station & then continue down the highway...turn right on Skate Creek Road (FS52). High Rock Road is a loop that ties into Skate Creek in 2 places...the first one is HERE. FS85 road should start you up the first part of the loop...the second entrance is further down Skate Creek on the right...you should see the signs that say High Rock.

Last edited:
Im confused whos going to be there in what?

Im going to get a tree tomorrow in my ZJ (open on 31's, but Im a purty good driver) but I dont want to hold up a bunch of buggy guys....

anybody fill me in a little bit more please?

Im confused whos going to be there in what?

Im going to get a tree tomorrow in my ZJ (open on 31's, but Im a purty good driver) but I dont want to hold up a bunch of buggy guys....

anybody fill me in a little bit more please?

you will be fine! There a bunch of us going up in tow rigs! just air down and have fun there will be lots of people out to help if there are issues i'm sure.

see ya all in the AM at the gas station!:awesomework:

k I'll be there.

I wont have co2 with me this run, but if somebody has air I run 5-6 PSI.

if you have a number I can reach you at, shoot me a pm. (just incase Im a few late, coming from Bremerton)