• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker, Ron's Run Re-route....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep:awesomework:Sounds good. Just offering a suggestion.....not trying to step on the toes of the mods. If this thread continues, so be it. We'll have 2.:redneck:

So pick a single idea or rick and lets get to discussing it without any bullshit....

Understood Mike. I did/ do have a point to make with my questions. I asked the questions to hopefully get others to think about the situation from a couple different views. I asked "what do you think is the propblem" because if the problem were narrowed down then maybe the answer could be narrowed down too. I also asked "would you take a new path through the woods" and "why or why not". Point here is most people would not do this as if this weren't the case there would be spur trails everywhere as is. "why not" is because basically we all know it's wrong. We all know it's wrong to go off trail but for some odd reason some people think there should be an exception for one specific go-around. So.....would it not stand to reason that if everyone knew this go-around was wrong then most would not use it?..........
Here's where I hoped this would all go without me drawing a picture.......
For decades we've wanted the powers that be to let us add in a little "sumthin" here and there on the trails to make them fun/ interesting. They have always said no until now. The trails have always been safe-n-sane, hum-drum, yaaaaawners. Now we finally get them to let us try something different and the wheeling community can't control themselves long enough to even finnish the trail.:rolleyes:
We're prooving to the DNR that they were right all along to not let us try anything new.
Think about it! We're digging our own hole (litterally) and it could set us back decades.
Think about it!
:cheer:

fixing trails on the internet is stupid...this thread proves it

fixing trails on the internet is stupid...this thread proves it

:awesomework:

Good place to discuss ideas though. In the end its really about the people that actualy get out there and spend their time to get the job done.

:awesomework:

Good place to discuss ideas though. In the end its really about the people that actualy get out there and spend their time to get the job done.

the only place to fix or build a trail is at the trail by people that actually use it, not by webwheelers bored at work or wanabees that wish they used trails....

rant over

the only place to fix or build a trail is at the trail by people that actually use it, not by webwheelers bored at work or wanabees that wish they used trails....

rant over

Nobody is fixing anything here. We're exchanging ideas of how to handle the issue at hand.
BTW most of the "web wheelers and wanabees" in this thread have put in more time on these trails then you ever will in your lifetime.
Simply put, you just don't know WTF you're talking about!:;

rant over

Did you read my post :eeek: :haha:

Nobody is fixing anything here. We're exchanging ideas of how to handle the issue at hand.
BTW most of the "web wheelers and wanabees" in this thread have put in more time on these trails then you ever will in your lifetime.
Simply put, you just don't know WTF you're talking about!:;

Yup, it's after 7!!!! :haha:
But yeah, I agree...

you don't know me Binder....spent the better part of 15 years of my 32 years of wheeling advancing our sport by organizing a rally at the MN state capitol, help create the first GIA trail in MN, I am an official MN DNR volunteer, worked for 5 years being the only local doing recovery and repair at the only OHV park in MN etc. Not here in Wa though, here I am a spectator.....life has changed for me....I no longer breath Jeep and piss trails like I used to.
I am in the middle of rebuilding my Jeep so I can enjoy these trails though.
I am glad that every where I have traveled I find people working hard to keep and advance trails.
I am also some what addicted to the whole wheeler/jeep forum thing and 90% of all the threads on this site always go in the same direction.....everyone fighting on just what is the right thing to do...I can do without the name calling etc.(sorry for the wanabees thing)...I want the same as most, more riding.
Most states have No trails. Here...well there is plenty in my humble opinion not that there isnt always room for more though.
You guys just drag me down with all your bickering.....

you don't know me Binder....You guys just drag me down with all your bickering.....

I do know you and we've discussed much of this but that's not the issue here. The issue is you don't know me or any of the people you're refering to as web wheelers. I'm sure you moved mountains and accomlished the impossible where you were but this is a new place and you're the new guy here. I hope you can fit in and be a positive influence with your past experiences.:awesomework:
As for the "bickering" there's nothing making you tune your computer in here and read it.:;

I do know you and we've discussed much of this but that's not the issue here. The issue is you don't know me or any of the people you're refering to as web wheelers. I'm sure you moved mountains and accomlished the impossible where you were but this is a new place and you're the new guy here. I hope you can fit in and be a positive influence with your past experiences.:awesomework:
As for the "bickering" there's nothing making you tune your computer in here and read it.:;

new guy and a spectator :awesomework:

rant over

You guys just drag me down with all your bickering.....

Then don't feed the drama bullshit. You can't have it both ways and does nothing but cause more bullshit...

This thread has ran its course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.