• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker/sunday

Was a great day bouncing around with you all :beer: Was a little tired this morning for work but well worth it!

:haha: It took me til 11:30 to get off my duff today and wash the rig off....then it wasn't til 3ish that I tore the axle apart! :redneck:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: There's a reason I took some pics....:;

Yes, yes it is...He's got a cool rig...Supercharged I think...:cool:

Yes it was!:awesomework:

Not supercharged but it may be turbo but i think that motor might actually be stock i cant remember, was at his place droppin parts off not to long ago lookin over his rig its very cool:cool:

So anybody have any info on the runner that played tumbleweed on the rock face? I saw it when we were loaded and it was MESSED up..

Not supercharged but it may be turbo but i think that motor might actually be stock i cant remember, was at his place droppin parts off not to long ago lookin over his rig its very cool:cool:

I asked Tor and he said it was the stock exhaust making the noise :redneck:

i need to make a trip up there with people who know the trail system. ive been several times but none of us know where all of the trails are. In the pictures posted i only recognized one or two spots.

i need to make a trip up there with people who know the trail system. ive been several times but none of us know where all of the trails are. In the pictures posted i only recognized one or two spots.

There should be maps at the Kiosk at the main parking lot...:awesomework: Or next time you could join up...:awesomework:

attachment.php

WHO's Rig is that? are they on here?

Looks like a Subaru Brat, but it has a solid front n rear end.... Please give details... :awesomework::beer:

There should be maps at the Kiosk at the main parking lot...:awesomework: Or next time you could join up...:awesomework:

ill admit my map reading skills suck so that does nothing for me:haha: the only way ill learn the trails is either riding with someone or following someone who knows the area.

attachment.php

Looks like a Subaru Brat, but it has a solid front n rear end.... Please give details... :awesomework::beer:

That's jasons subeyota......and it is exactly what it looks like. Brat on pickup frame..sweet machine:cool:

That's jasons subeyota......and it is exactly what it looks like. Brat on pickup frame..sweet machine:cool:

Hell ya!!! First pic I seen of it was in the "Iam Famous" thread.. Thanks... Cant wait to see it in person... looks bitchen:awesomework:

attachment.php

seen that rig before.it is a Brat.if my memory serves me it has like, toy/chrysler axle setup....on a toy frame maybe.would love to drive it.

after i saw that truck i started building one and realized i was way out of my league.so i started on the hatch.
isn't that guy a RRR?
cheers, b