• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Washingtons most challenging trail?

motorcycle only but I think there may be some 4x4 trails in the Little Pend Oreille system but there really just gravel roads

The only legal 4x4 "trails" in the 1.1 million acres of the Colville National Forest are over by Kettle Falls. Twin Sisters, Mack Mountain etc. less than 30 miles total, and not overly chalenging if it's dry.

You'd think with that much land we could find a little more space to play over here.:stirpot:

The only legal 4x4 "trails" in the 1.1 million acres of the Colville National Forest are over by Kettle Falls. Twin Sisters, Mack Mountain etc. less than 30 miles total, and not overly chalenging if it's dry.

You'd think with that much land we could find a little more space to play over here.:stirpot:

I grew up in Chewelah, there's a lot of areas, you just have to find them :redneck:

I am convinced that NE Washington has the holy grail of extreme wheeling. I've seen a glimpse :; I just wish it wasn't 4-5-6 hours away.:booo:

I am convinced that NE Washington has the holy grail of extreme wheeling. I've seen a glimpse :; I just wish it wasn't 4-5-6 hours away.:booo:

There is a whole lot that is untapped up there... I know a guy with 30 or 40 acres up there that wants to make much of it wheelable..:D

Im thinkin of takin a trip over that way this summer. I was just readin on those trails. Could be kinda fun, I like that area.

There is a whole lot that is untapped up there... I know a guy with 30 or 40 acres up there that wants to make much of it wheelable..:D
Just saw this, I have 40 acres. Bought it partially for future wheeling in mind. Biggest drawback is the 5 hour travel time to get there.
A few pictures.
index.php

index.php

index.php

Just saw this, I have 40 acres. Bought it partially for future wheeling in mind. Biggest drawback is the 5 hour travel time to get there.
A few pictures.
index.php

index.php

index.php

You know it'd be really easy to put a private ride together and make trails up there right? When do you want to do it? :D

I will be there Memorial Day to meet with the guy who is going to regrade our road. Want to go?

A few pictures.
index.php

index.php

index.php

**** I was just up there wheeling I didn't know that was your place :fawkdancesmiley:

**** I was just up there wheeling I didn't know that was your place :fawkdancesmiley:

You know your are welcome to go up there anytime but I bet you know of all the good spots out there. I had a Beau Brown (Kettle River Hay) call interested in logging the place. I guess he is partnered with Mark Sage these days. Any insight into to these guys? I met Mark 4 or 5 years ago. If you would rather PM me that would be fine.:awesomework:

You know your are welcome to go up there anytime but I bet you know of all the good spots out there. I had a Beau Brown (Kettle River Hay) call interested in logging the place. I guess he is partnered with Mark Sage these days. Any insight into to these guys? I met Mark 4 or 5 years ago. If you would rather PM me that would be fine.:awesomework:

All the good spots I use to know are all weak now a days but there are some killer climbs up vulcan and I hit day creek to lone ranch creek road but yeah I know the area :redneck::hi:

Browns are good people:cool: I was a teachers aide when Beau was in 3rd grade he was a little cocky back in school :haha: but life calms you down after high school. but I'll PM yea.