• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

We need another fabricator!!!!

WideOpenDesign

Off-Road Parts Superstore
Hey guys we posted up here a while ago with some pretty good success looking for another fabricator here at Wide Open Design. Well we are needing to add another guy to our team.So, here it goes again.

We are looking for some one that is into the sport. We like hiring guys that are already hooked on four wheeling and cant get enough of it. This does not mean that you have to be an off roader to get a job here. Though it does help if you are one.

Fabricator/ off road shop mechanic

We are looking for an all around guy to add to our team that is able to handle a variety of different jobs and tasks. Please read through the list of qualifications and only apply if you feel like you meet all of the qualifications. We are looking for a Rock Star for this position and applicants with previous off road fabrication and mechanical experience will move to the front of the line.
You must be able to:
Bend and notch tubing
Operate a variety of different cutting equipment (chop saw, band saw, plasma cutter, etc.)
MIG Welding
Pattern making for simple brackets and tabs
Mechanical knowledge of an off road vehicle (This means you should feel comfortable, installing lift kits, race prepping an off road race buggy, and final assembling a turnkey buggy, and wiring knowledge is a plus)
Be able to take instruction and run with an idea when working on projects
Applicant must understand deadlines and work within them
Applicant must hold their quality of work to a high standard that Wide Open Design in known for and be willing to abide by the shop standards
The qualifications will move an applicant to the front of the line but they are not required.
TIG Welding, sheet metal fabrication, CAD experience, and differential work

The only way to apply for this job is to send in a resume to [email protected]. Do not call the shop to inquire about the job. If you are selected we will contact you.

The more pictures that you include in the application e mail the better. I want a good feel for what all you have accomplished.

Your application must include a resume or a simple to the point description of your qualifications and work history.

More importantly it should include a statement about why you feel like you are a good fit for Wide Open Design. Try to sell me on why you would fit into our team.

We look forward to hearing from all of you guys.

Like I told you the other day, I would in a heartbeat but my wife thinks her fairly healthy parents are gonna die tomorrow. :****: I do hope you find someone and keep cranking out badass rigs though! :woot:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Like I told you the other day, I would in a heartbeat but my wife thinks her fairly healthy parents are gonna die tomorrow. :****: I do hope you find someone and keep cranking out badass rigs though! :woot:
molaugh

Ok, if you guys would move youre shop to Missouri i would apply ??????????