• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekday wheeling????

beatDR

I was thinking of taking some new people out wheeling this week. Would love to know someone else was be gonna out there. Would probubly be Walker since it's closest. I'm a sami, locked up, 31" tsl's, low gears (6.5:1) and tons of armor. Me and allot of my freinds/family are laid off. I'm sure some of you are too. I'd just like to know that there are other people out there...

Used to......not so much anymore. Now I have to (I get to:cheer:) work.

Weekday wheeling missions are the best:cool:

I used to love when a job had to be put on hold and I could go wheeling in the middle of the week...

It's like you have the entire woods to yourself...:cool:

As soon as I finish the bus I'm gonna be looking for some weekday wheeling friends...

Have fun...

well let me know cause I don't want to be "that guy that thought he had it all together to go out by himself" and turn out to be a douche.

Hey when are you thinking about this weekday wheeling trip. Im not working right now and should have my rig finished any day. Never been to walker and really want to go.

weekday wheeling is fun in the summer when its light after 3pm. Sadly now by the time I'm done with work I'd only get an hour or two before it gets dark =(

Not sure when just laid off an kinda bored and I know a few people I've never taken out that are laid off also. Maybe sometime next week? I was talking about day time but night might work just I'm kinda busy evenings. I'm bad at planning so just throwing it out there to see what happens.

Night wheelin is where its at.:D

Many of my most fun and productive outings ended with me loading the rig back up as the sun rises. I work graveyard so I am already tuned to wheel the night through.

My work schedule leaves me time for weekday runs as well. Last time I was at Evans was a Thursday to spy on the FS. Early in the morning is usually best. Just after noon is acceptable as well.

BTW if anyone I know is planning a good weekday all-nighter, shoot me a pm. Getting days off mid week is easy as long as its worth it.

Many of my most fun and productive outings ended with me loading the rig back up as the sun rises. I work graveyard so I am already tuned to wheel the night through.

My work schedule leaves me time for weekday runs as well. Last time I was at Evans was a Thursday to spy on the FS. Early in the morning is usually best. Just after noon is acceptable as well.

BTW if anyone I know is planning a good weekday all-nighter, shoot me a pm. Getting days off mid week is easy as long as its worth it.

Actually come to think of it, one of my BEST runs this summer was with Horus at night :;

Weekday wheeling kicks ass. I went out more on Mondays this summer than anything else. Nobody else on the trail, and very little single trackers. Makes for a nice relaxing, easy day.

I could be up for this any day of the week as I am retired, but I am booked solid until after Nov 8, then I am ready to go. (But not all night Horus! I hated Graveyard shift, but worked a few)