• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend plans for you homos?

Bones

That Guy
Going golfing after work and drink beer. If I get home and not too lazy, I might call up Tara and go over there and :popcorn:

Saturday Iowa Hawkeye home opener. Going TG'ing with some old homeboys from my home town and also got a ticket for the game. 7:05 pm kickoff. TG'ing starts at 6am! :eek: I doubt our old balls get there that early. Hoping to hook up with the chick that cuts my hair if I can find her in a crowd of 100K drunken idiots (I am one, yes I know)

Sunday I HOPE to sleep in and then I have a family reunion that afternoon. Have not been to one since I was maybe 14. :flipoff1:

Going to watch my brother's street cycle race Sat night, watching the Bama game at noon, might go to Gray Rock and party Sat night and not much of anything on Sunday!!

Bones said:
Sunday I HOPE to sleep in
thats cute, you're a cuddler

I got a hot rod & custom show tomorrow. I volunteered to help out so I got that going for me. Going to try to be home for the TCU/Texas game at 6. Sunday nothing. Monday fly to Michigan!!!!

Bones next weekend is WeRock Grand Nationals in Spring, TX WOOT!!! I'm going!

gnc_header.jpg

Golf today, golf tomorrow, golf sunday... hang out with the wife in the evenings...

Next weekend I'm going to skip the WERock shop in Houston and go to Katemcy to wheel for the weekend... woohoo!

I am actually taking my rig out wheelin tomorrow!!! ......................yes, in my own rig...... :flipper: there are some rocks in FL....pics to come tomorrow evening...........maybe ..................prolly sunday.............. :drinkers: :flipgotcha: