• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, I finally went rockbouncing......

wngrog

:tc :tc :tc :tc

My name is Nolen. I am a TC/Matlock fan.

:woot:

Rockbouncing with TC and Matlock at Golden Mountain

IMG3805-X2.jpg

IMG3829-XL.jpg

IMG3905-XL.jpg

Great article. I am glad to see my favorite park get more good publicity.

I love reading your articles. Makes me feel like I was there. I need to shed those bad habits I learned writing for a magazine and get back to true roots writing like that article. Awesome job!

Tcameron said:
It was great meeting u Nolan. Look foward to the rides in the future

His name is Nolen with an E, kinda like Timmie with a Y, get it rite :flipoff1:

If I'd known you were writin **** down, I'd been all good behavin :dblthumb:

When ya commng back, we gots a place to take ya :dunno:

DAAAAAAAAAANG........................GOOD JOB man :dblthumb:

After seein youre pictures and reading all that I REALLY can,t wait to go camp and wheel at Golden Mountain now :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
DAAAAAAAAAANG........................GOOD JOB man :dblthumb:

After seein youre pictures and reading all that I REALLY can,t wait to go camp and wheel at Golden Mountain now :dblthumb:

Gmp is awesome. Especially if you like that old thing we called rock crawling... Lots of technical trails there.

Speeding said:
Gmp is awesome. Especially if you like that old thing we called rock crawling... Lots of technical trails there.

Hell...I can't wait to get up there either now. :****: :dblthumb:

Thanks guys. The facilities there are pretty awesome. The top of that mountain is really nice. Lakes, pavilion, 8 hook-ups, campsites in the trees.

It is a good long day of wheeling or 2 days of nut-swinging wheeling (where you ride around and watch)

I had a blast on my RZR there. Any level rig would be fun. Nice folks run it. Support them.

IMG3752-XL.jpg

This building was an old restaurant and the "parking lot" for the bumper boats

IMG3753-XL.jpg

Sunrise....

IMG3757-XL.jpg

I thought it was ironic that the barns next to the tobacco field were painted black

IMG3760-XL.jpg

Wild turkeys

IMG3766-XL.jpg

Great article man, nice to meet ya to had fun wheeling at GMP cant wait to go back and get more of bounty hill and 2 step.

Wow Nolan great stuff, been trying to meet those guys myself and u just put the icing on for me.I'm hopping to hook up with them and get out there for a ride along .i live in California so to bring my rig out that way is a bit much great story man