• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well????

stealthrunner1

:eeek:Is reiter dead yet or not?????:eeek: haven't heard any updates in too long???????:eeek::eeek::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::mad:

No news is also good news I personally haven't been down to Reiter in a few weeks. I know that something is happening with the TP2 construction and that they went out for an RFQ for engineering of the 4x4 area

Next week is the focus group meeting " 30th " and I am sure that there will be more updates to that. The only thing that I saw on the news letter is that they are planning construction of trails in the spring.

The news letter says that their GOAL is to begin construction next spring. We can all hope!....Focus group meeting is this Wed. Everyone should come and get information first hand.:cheer:

Last edited:
The news letter says that they're GOAL is to begin construction next spring. We can all hope!....Focus group meeting is this Wed. Everyone should come and get information first hand.:cheer:

What he said..................

Reiter Foothills Forest Focus Group meeting -- Nov. 30

At the October focus group meeting, the participants decided to change the November meeting to the last Wednesday of the month rather than on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Please make sure to update your calendars!

Topics for the focus group discussion will include:

as of 11-30-11 there has been some action up there...had a cell phone pic of brush being loaded into a dumptruck.