• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what carb?

97f250

got a 350 in a toyota i just picked up has a holley and runs like poop floods out and back fires! what i wanna know is what carbs you guys running and what is the best one for off road use...

and i know if i was rich i would just put fi or tbi on it but for now this is going to have to work!

Quaderajet. If you have to run a carb thats what i would run. Leadfoot067 can build you a good offroad set up for one.I have three or four ill sell ya for 20 bucks.

what shape they in runnable i need somehtign to get this thing offthe trailer for now and i heard those quadrajets use a ton of fuel and hard to adjust but once you get them dialed in there great! where ya located at

Go q-jet lyle ive got one here for ya already has and off road kit in it. We will putt it on in my shop tonight. I also got an air cleaner for ya and all the tune up parts you need.

what shape they in runnable i need somehtign to get this thing offthe trailer for now and i heard those quadrajets use a ton of fuel and hard to adjust but once you get them dialed in there great! where ya located at

Im in roy. And yes they are in good shape . I had them on my tacoma.

Go q-jet lyle ive got one here for ya already has and off road kit in it. We will putt it on in my shop tonight. I also got an air cleaner for ya and all the tune up parts you need.

the problem with air cleaner was it does not fit under the hood gotta get a slim one or cut a hole but yeah i should be up tonight see if we can get this thing to run better! i just wannted to know what carbs are other people running and how they like them

Latest posts