• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did Santa bring you ?

P

If its free, its P
I got some Coal Candy.... laughing1

Nah I did awesome, got a TomTom which was probably the coolest thing I didnt even know I was getting. loller.gif I also got a nice poker kit in a nice wooden and glass box :drinkers:

P said:
I got some Coal Candy.... laughing1

Nah I did awesome, got a TomTom which was probably the coolest thing I didnt even know I was getting. loller.gif I also got a nice poker kit in a nice wooden and glass box :drinkers:
I haven't gotten anything yet, but with 2 events left I hope I pull something down. We all agreed not to get anybody anything but the kids so lets hope everyone sticks to that.
My mom is getting a house coat and socks and I got my dad mud flaps for his flatbed laughing1 WINNER

I cant wait to find out what max velocity for the 30 and the 50 is going to be with TomTom, that was the first thing I thought of... laughing1

P said:
I cant wait to find out what max velocity for the 30 and the 50 is going to be with TomTom, that was the first thing I thought of... laughing1
molaugh, BTW the vitara barely can hit triple digits. 8)

Got me an entertainment cabinet for a future flat screen in my living room, Petco gift card, gift cert for the Triumph dealer, beer ingredients kit and pint glasses, a COOL as fawk Triumph mechanic shirt with kick ass patches on it and a Zippo lighter. guess I am not done smoking yet. laughing1

Got some clothes and a bunch of stuff for the buggy/race. Fire suit, neck pad, blue ant radios, clamp on side view mirrors, hood pins, omf domes, steering wheel, etc. Working on the buggy again today!

Levi and I both got carbon fiber helmets. I got a pair of Lightspeed Zulu noise canceling headsets for flying, wish I could get them in the helmet!

Matt O. said:
Got some clothes and a bunch of stuff for the buggy/race. Fire suit, neck pad, blue ant radios, clamp on side view mirrors, hood pins, omf domes, steering wheel, etc. Working on the buggy again today!

I was lookin at those domes, I just never found a solid place to purchase them online. Hmm Nice score though dood you got that good **** ! thumb.gif

I got tickets to the Bears game that I already went to. Circular saw, some clothes, and a Drill DR. :eat: My mom also made us a sign for the house with our names on it. The letters are shaped like wrenches. I'll try to get a pic of it soon.

mom hooked it up with stuff for the kitchen (crock pot, blender)

dad hooked it up with a makita cordless drill

Ryan got me a big MF-ing vise and some files

I got my dad some gearwrenches and a cordless LED craftsman to throw in his toolbox for the trail..

I gave Ryan 2 travis pastrana DVD's, socks, beanie and 2 shirts

Mom's in california so I'm gonna hit after christmas sales to get her presents laughing1 laughing1 or re-gift that crock pot back to her laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

haha , yea.
after dirty santa
I ended up with a huge griddle, a crock pot, a china made tool set to throw in teh taco, and a 12 million candlepower search light.... 8)

some new huntin clothes an ipod touch a the biggie will be here january 7 Military k5!
releasing them from red stone in huntsville be able to pick it up then

blacksheep10 said:
holy ****, the most I'm looking at getting is $50 on visa's for fuel to the hammers. You guys are making the **** out. why was I born to poor ass farmers :dunno: bad decision on my part laughing1

Oh yea, I scored about 150 on gas card / Visa gift cards ! thumb.gif

benfowler87 said:
some new huntin clothes an ipod touch a the biggie will be here january 7 Military k5!
releasing them from red stone in huntsville be able to pick it up then
Thats what I wheel for fon. 86 Diesel, 60 and 14 bolt, doubler, dovetailed hood, custom shortenend rear top, 39" Irocs. Its a 6000lb tank

Got a bunch of clothes from The Bunch family molaugh And some money for my down payment on my house loller.gif from my moms friend :flipoff1: and nothing from the family....said they would buy me sumthin for the house :dunno:

Got me one of these... Good for up to 750 HP....I think it will push enough fuel for me.

AIR-DOGP100.jpg

Trying to keep the dodge alive.

Stuff for the 38 Special

Tailgate
Chevy emblems for the hood sides
Chevy emblems for the running boards
Chrome for grill center
Cool taillights the slide indide 1-1/2 tubing.

$600 from mom and dad to put hardwood in the RV.

Normal clothes stuff.

My sister and brother-n-law gave me a Helicopter.

trendtimes_2029_43572628

RC Helicopter Version 3
Micro RC helicopters are the perfect toy for all year long.
Price $24.44

I open it up, no ****ing batteries.

Bet Nan spent over $500 on their family, cheap sombiches.

Think I'll save the box and regift it back to them next year.

Fukem.

Latest posts