• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you break today?!?!!

Motor seems fine. He was fawkin around in a mud hole and got his radiator a plugged up. After a hill climb he noticed it was getting really hot, he shut it off and it blew right after that.

Motor seems fine. He was fawkin around in a mud hole and got his radiator a plugged up. After a hill climb he noticed it was getting really hot, he shut it off and it blew right after that.

Lol Nick never disappoints with some sort of breakage after putting on a show :awesomework:

Whatever happened to the guy that started this thread?? He seemed so gun ho to wheel forever? :haha:

Yeah, motor seems fine. That 22re, is a fawking mule.

It was one of the newer radiators with the plastic top and bottom caps. I'll replace it with a copper one and she'll be good to go.

The hour and a half we were on the trail was fun though. :redneck: Still disappointing Les wouldn't have any fun with us though.

The hour and a half we were on the trail was fun though. :redneck: Still disappointing Les wouldn't have any fun with us though.
I think I made the right choice, who was the only one that wasn't running hot/over heating at the end of the day? :redneck:

I think I made the right choice, who was the only one that wasn't running hot/over heating at the end of the day? :redneck:

Sure, or you could say who had more fun? The two rigs actaully wheeling or the one rig that just putted around and skipped the fun stuff. :stirpot:

Im pretty sure Logan and I made our trip worth it, even if it was short lived. :haha:

Axle shaft u-joint and corrisponding axle shafts on Friday during "race prep". Along with one spindle bolt and two nuts.

DSCN0373.sized.jpg

Driveshaft yoke explosion, first car, first lap, first race of Saturday, right off the starting line.

DSCN0388.sized.jpg

By the end of the day the cooling system was PISSED and leaking everywere, thought I killed another radiator (went through like 3 of them in last years BITW serise) but Sunday it held water just fine.

But I still had fun.

Axle shaft u-joint and corrisponding axle shafts on Friday during "race prep". Along with one spindle bolt and two nuts.

DSCN0373.sized.jpg

Driveshaft yoke explosion, first car, first lap, first race of Saturday, right off the starting line.

DSCN0388.sized.jpg

By the end of the day the cooling system was PISSED and leaking everywere, thought I killed another radiator (went through like 3 of them in last years BITW serise) but Sunday it held water just fine.

But I still had fun.

Nice Carnage Mark!!!! Does this mean that you also fix what you break????:redneck: But what you are running in the truck that should be up at the Cheese for the 4th of July week/End looks like you need to upgrade to some stronger parts!!!!!:redneck::awesomework::beer:

Last edited:
Nice Carnage Mark!!!! Does this mean that you also fix what you break????:redneck: But what you are running in the truck that should be up at the Cheese for the 4th of July week/End looks like you need to upgrade to some stronger parts!!!!!:redneck::awesomework::beer:
???

Luckily the comp was 20-min from the house, so I made a speed run and just happened to have a drive-shaft from my old trail truck that was a perfect fit.

Ran back and had in back in in less than an hour.

???

Luckily the comp was 20-min from the house, so I made a speed run and just happened to have a drive-shaft from my old trail truck that was a perfect fit.

Ran back and had in back in in less than an hour.

Very Nice!!!!! I see you are Keeping It Real!!!!!:awesomework::beer: