• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do about creepy ex's?

patooyee

So my fiance has this creepy ex boyfriend from 5 years ago that keeps texting her. He's the boyfriend before the boyfriend before me. He treated her like **** but her dumbass stayed with him for 5 years so I assume that he still has some feelings for her. When we were dating I just wrote it off and laughed. She's with me so joke is on him, right? She claims that she never returns the txts in hopes that he stops and I trust her on that because she forwards all his pathetic txts to me all the time and they are all like, "Hey baby. Why won't you return my txts? You know I still love you and wish we could be together." But now that we are engaged I'm starting to get a little tired of it. She's afraid that if she tells him to stop that he is going to go into obsessive mode or something and start causing problems by showing up at work and causing scenes, etc. Personally, I say give him my ****ing address and let him show up and we can see who causes the bigger problem for the other! But then the logical peaceful side of me agrees with her in hopes that he'll just stop on his own. On the other hand, its been 5 FRICKING YEARS DUDE! GET A LIFE!

J. J.

BTW, the scumbag has had other g/f's while he has been texting her. In addition, the reason she left him is because he cheated on her more than once.

J. J.

Sounds like a loser. I think she should tell him to stop since she is engaged and not interested in him. If he doesn't I would take further action from there, like you make a call to him or whatever is appropriate. There are some really sick people out there today and you can never tell what people will do. Some people may take her not responding as playing a game, others may take her telling him to leave her alone as a challenge. Bottom line is that guys that are losers and stuck on a girl can do some psycho ****. It is really a fine line on how to play it.

My wife was assulted by someone before we ever met. She was introduced to him by her "friend" and his boyfriend. They all went back to her friends house to watch a movie and the "friends" disappeared to go **** I guess and the guy tried to force himself on my wife but she was able to get away and get her "friend" to take her home. She had literally just met the guy a few hours earlier. She told me about it and I knew the person. If I ever see him again......

Eh, send him a pic with your Fiancee deepthroating your johnson.... he will take a hint... :woody:

violence never solves ****... :****:

How about giving him a Radiator biscuit? :eat:

Oh, that only works on dogs. :puke: OK, go with JR's idea or pay some :afro: to pay him a visit. :eek:

Beyer said:
I like JR's solution as well. :popcorn:
you would. :flipoff1:

That sucks, but the non peaceful side of me says let it escalate. If she is they type that would put up with cheating/abuse, she is the type that would put up with this. Nothing against her, my wife is guilty putting up with some of it in her past. She probably feels trapped and maybe you need to take a little more of it into your hands. While I doubt she needs another domineering male in her life, I'm sure she needs support on this one/backup
hope it works out

She's very clear with me in that she doesn't want me to find out on my own that she has been receiving them and then feel like she has hidden them and is having a dialogue with the dude so she forwards every one to me and then erases them. She's not bothered by it, she just ignores him. Its me who is the one who gets bugged by it. Like I said before, when we were just dating I didn't really care. But isn't that one of the perks of getting married? Not having to worry about some dude hitting on her constantly?

J. J.

first things first... delete this thread... and then i would find him, calmly approach him w/ a gun in the back of your pants, tell him that this WILL stop and just makes sures he see's you walking away w/ a pistol... or i know a guy that is border line mafia... im sure he knows people and i'll cash in a favor...

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
From what I've been told by several folks there are certain Walker County residents that can handle stuff like this! :indianajones:

Correct.

Invite him to the wedding!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
From what I've been told by several folks there are certain Walker County residents that can handle stuff like this! :indianajones:
DOES HE HAVE A JOHN DEERE LAWN TRACTOR? :****:

When I met my wife she was just at the end of her divorce. Her ex got the land lot next to her house. He was out digging right at the fence one morning and I went and asked him what he was doing. I was wearing her robe. He couldn't even look at me and eventually walked away.

Latest posts