• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you think about these beadlocks?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
What do you think about these beadlocks? They come in narrow and super narrow. Thinking about the super narrow to help get the tire a lil taller...

bulzeye said:
i personally wouldn't order from them from what i've read about their shitty customer support over at rccrawler

I have heard goods/bad (read over on the rccrawler site)... I think there growth those them into a curve at times. Typical stuff....

hotwheels000 said:
I am running those on the 2.2 and the 40 series on my super.They are great wheels and tuning is a breeze

Devlin

Did you go with the super narrow ones?

No need to buy them through RC4WD, Ryan @ Tammies Hobbies carries the wheels too. Along with every other crawler part. Last week I think Ryan had a few pairs of the narrow 2.2 beadlocks on hand, red, blue and black ringed ones.

Toyofast said:
No need to buy them through RC4WD, Ryan @ Tammies Hobbies carries the wheels too. Along with every other crawler part. Last week I think Ryan had a few pairs of the narrow 2.2 beadlocks on hand, red, blue and black ringed ones.

He's the man--got both my pede tranny's from him. hmmmmm

so you bringin your old wheels to your folks then? here's hoping that I get some more parts, and or some more money to buy stuff for mine so that I can finish it

Ya i got my wideners today but the barrel nuts are too short. so im not moving foward till next week either. how those wheels look? heavy? i might try to get a shafty.. but ill go with txt axles.

Latest posts