• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what do you think its worth

chevota1

im curious on some thoughts on what the board thinks a 2005 3/4 ton chev silverado thats been rolled is worth

do you have a pic? How much damage? Is the frame bent? anything else we need to know?

frame is not bent 05 4x4 chev silverado excab 5.7 50k miles cab smashed to the top of the head rest other than that hood damage with body damage all the way around. essentially not one good body panel but no major front end damage. it was rolled on a road not sure how exactly it was rolled without hitting something but after it rolled it slid down the road on the roof . can get some pics up tomarrow so you guys can get the full visual.

frame is not bent 05 4x4 chev silverado excab 5.7 50k miles cab smashed to the top of the head rest other than that hood damage with body damage all the way around. essentially not one good body panel but no major front end damage. it was rolled on a road not sure how exactly it was rolled without hitting something but after it rolled it slid down the road on the roof . can get some pics up tomarrow so you guys can get the full visual.

Did you mean 6.0?

It's worth about as much dog **** as you can put in a safeway grocery bag.

Only half the **** though if put in a bag from Albertsons or QFC.

maybe 500-1000 for the running gear.:stirpot:

Salvage values are ALWAYS hard to determine. However it seems that the salvage should be somewhere's between 10% and 30% of the vehicles normal value. That truck should book somewhere's in the mid to high teens, maaaaaybe low twenties ($15-22K). So I'd guess the salvage should be at LEAST $2000, and more probably closer to $4-5000.

That said, it's worth about $2000 to me, only if it had the 6.0 and 4x4. Then I'd salvage out the entire engine, tranny, wiring for a TJ project.

Salvage values are ALWAYS hard to determine. However it seems that the salvage should be somewhere's between 10% and 30% of the vehicles normal value. That truck should book somewhere's in the mid to high teens, maaaaaybe low twenties ($15-22K). So I'd guess the salvage should be at LEAST $2000, and more probably closer to $4-5000.

That said, it's worth about $2000 to me, only if it had the 6.0 and 4x4. Then I'd salvage out the entire engine, tranny, wiring for a TJ project.

That's about where I was thinking too. Realistically it'd probably be closer to your $4-5k guess at salvage auction though.

J