• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what Gears?

an option other than lockrite is the aussie locker... i've been running one in my front end w/ creepy crawler 35's and have not been nice to it what so ever...and it does unlock for me when needed in turning situations, very quiet operation also

an option other than lockrite is the aussie locker... i've been running one in my front end w/ creepy crawler 35's and have not been nice to it what so ever...and it does unlock for me when needed in turning situations, very quiet operation also

Also the Spartan locker made by Yukon, which is somewhat more affordable than the Aussie and Lockrite, and if anything ever did go wrong with it, you could get it warrentied in Everett and Randy's R&P.:awesomework:

SO you're running 39.5" tires, 4.88 gears, and a 2.7 and you're getting 19-21mpg?:cheer: How! I really want to know, because I'm not even getting close to that with narrow 33's. :booo:

IDK how i drive it like I stole it I get between 280 - 310 per tank (15 gal) if im just driving it on the road, all the roads out here are 50-60mph roads. Not stop & go city roads. but of course if I take it wheeling I might only average 1 gallon per mile depending on how slow and how stuck it is.:D

SO you're running 39.5" tires, 4.88 gears, and a 2.7 and you're getting 19-21mpg?:cheer: How! I really want to know, because I'm not even getting close to that with narrow 33's. :booo:

comparing a 3.4 to a 2.7 is not fair. 3.4s eat fuel like a 3.0

Latest posts