• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What I have been up too

Sis

Hi guys!

I thought I would give you all the quickie that is going on with me since I got back from Iraq.

Frist of all I have been very busy starting my own company. It seems to run in the blood with Paul and me. I will be flying to Vegas in the next week or so to bond the company and all the good stuff. The company will be based out of Vegas (they have no state taxes for companies in Nevada). How you ask I can do this, easy, Incorporate.

The name of the company - Advance Logistical Solutions (ALS I know P as already gone there with it, but hey you wont forget it) ;)

What we do - Goverment Contracts dealing with IT, Pocurment, Logistics, Research and development, Management, Communications, and Training.

The web site is being built (as soon as it is done I will send you all the link) and we are not totally there yet, but business plan and the SCORE plan is completed.

At least I won't be getting any scars from the deal :eek:

Sis said:
Hi guys!

I thought I would give you all the quickie that is going on with me since I got back from Iraq.

Frist of all I have been very busy starting my own company. It seems to run in the blood with Paul and me. I will be flying to Vegas in the next week or so to bond the company and all the good stuff. The company will be based out of Vegas (they have no state taxes for companies in Nevada). How you ask I can do this, easy, Incorporate.

The name of the company - Advance Logistical Solutions (ALS I know P as already gone there with it, but hey you wont forget it) ;)

What we do - Goverment Contracts dealing with IT, Pocurment, Logistics, Research and development, Management, Communications, and Training.

The web site is being built (as soon as it is done I will send you all the link) and we are not totally there yet, but business plan and the SCORE plan is completed.

At least I won't be getting any scars from the deal :eek:

Correction - I just find out that we may have to change the name of the company. any ideas out there?

6uldv8 said:
ALS already being used? Just calls your's "Best Advance Logistical Solutions" or "BALS"..........your slogan could be BALS....we got em'!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Only you would think of that! LOL

BamaTJ said:
Sounds cool sis, neat work...

well if you guys know anyone who is looking for work in the future that has IT, Procurment, Logistics, Management, communications or administrative experience have them send me thier resumes.

I know a guy that used to specialize in aircraft parts procurement if you're interested in hiring the disabled....he cracked his head and lost most of his grey matter and he has a small peepee.......I've seen pics of both! :spin: :spin:

I have experience in and a 6....I mean 4 year degree in management. Thing is I'd rather be in 'bama with your brother being broke doing what I love then working in the desert, or anywhere that's not Paola or bama. I'm sick for it. Plus woodlee says I need to come down and work with him a bit :-\
Congrats on starting the business. I am assuming that you came back in country with a little bit of coin to roll with. that is the biggest problem I am having. my physical capital loans are coming easy, its the operating capital that they won't think about without a couple years of records. that means I would have to report all the cash income.....unlikely. just have to wait on a line of credit I guess. Or get rich, one of the 2.

Actually you would be surprised I am using very little capital for this. I am biding on all goverment contracts and with that in mind you really don't need any capital.

As far as the work goes I am biding on some contracts that are in the bama area, not all the contracts are overseas, most of them are actually here in the states.

As far as hiring anyone it would be on a contract basis (make more money that way for the employee and the employer). If you want send me your resume so that I can put it on file if something comes up.

[email protected]

blacksheep10 said:
Thank you. if this whole "marriage thing" doesn't work out I'll look you and Alabama up. :spin:

Damn, I thought I was bad at marriage.... I think you got me beat and you havent even done it yet !! :flipoff1: