• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what seats should I get Corbeau????

kdoss54

Take it easy, if it's easy take it twice.
I've got a Genright cage coming and I need some seats I love the way the corbeau Baja xrs seats look but ive read some bad reviews oh and like my profile pic I got a 97 tj so all my jeep people what you think?? :fish: :fish:

Go to a store that has some you can sit in, then decide for yourself. I know wide open design in Murfreesboro TN has some you can test fit.

Corbeau Baja SS, great seat for the money. Don't buy the reclining style, they will break on a hard hop.

Really like the corbeau JP seat the sides are not as tall and easier to get in and out have them in a cj and work great

The reg baja ss seats are comfy but they are way to short in the back and dont provide any head support. Go with the XP's or ultra ss seats. I've ran xp's in the last 3 buggies/jeeps and am fixing to order another set for the current project.

When I first got my buggy togeather I ran the corbeau Ultra SS seats and they are a MOFO to crawl in and out of. I'm sure it had more with me being on the not so skinny side!!! My wife really liked the Ultra seats we started with being they wrap around you and hold you in place pretty dang good.

With that being said I ordered up a pait of custom Twisted Stick seats from Wide Open Design and love them. It was easier to buy new seats than it was to loose weight. Fat kid likes to eat. :eat:

Monstercrawler said:
When I first got my buggy togeather I ran the corbeau Ultra SS seats and they are a MOFO to crawl in and out of. I'm sure it had more with me being on the not so skinny side!!! My wife really liked the Ultra seats we stared with being they wrap around you and hold you in place pretty dang good.

With that being said I ordered up a pait of custom Twisted Stick seats from Wide Open Design and love them. It was easier to buy new seats than it was to loose weight. Fat kit likes to eat. :eat:

Yeah he a fat kid....I seen him before :****:

I've got the baja jp's in my yj and love em. I'm 6 foot 190 pounds and they fit me great. You have to use seat brackets with them cuz they don't have tabs to bolt to a cage like the ss