• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What should I do??

cory1

I have a nice banshee and i'm getting rid of it to sell or trade for a wheelin rig. Well I want something with atleast 35's but 37's are what I really want with lockers front and rear and I was thinking of a yota pickup or a mid-late 80's 4runner. Possibly some kind of jeep or even a samuri as well. What can I do for about 5 grand? I have some knowledge but not a ton of fab skills so I would prefer not to do a total build but maybe something that's part way built for wheelin or something already done. Just not sure what to get and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each. I mostly wanna use it in the snow but will occasionaly do mud and dunes. I need something that I can drive an hour or so to the wheelin spot because I don't wanna trailer it. But I do have a daily driver so I will NOT use this as one.
thanks

Last edited:
I have a nice banshee and i'm getting rid of it to sell or trade for a wheelin rig. Well I want something with atleast 35's but 37's are what I really want with lockers front and rear and I was thinking of a yota pickup or a mid-late 80's 4runner. Possibly some kind of jeep or even a samuri as well. What can I do for about 5 grand? I have some knowledge but not a ton of fab skills so I would prefer not to do a total build but maybe something that's part way built for wheelin or something already done. Just not sure what to get and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each. I mostly wanna use it in the snow but will occasionaly do mud and dunes. I need something that I can drive an hour or so to the wheelin spot because I don't wanna trailer it. But I do have a daily driver so I will NOT use this as one.
thanks
I'll trade you. send me pics of the banshee and specs.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/car/530650461.html