• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What states have you wheeled?

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Where have you been wheeling? Click on this link http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/ to fill out the states and then post in this thread.

Mine:

stateseu5.png

Last edited:
I have wheeled in this many!!! .... But I couldn't find the state of confusion.. I've wheeled there most!

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 343
By the way, dont go to North Dakota to find good wheeling unless you like mud. Nothing but flat in all directions and tons of MUD!!!!

Last edited:
Not to many for me...I'm only counting the states my rig has been to. I've wheeled with friends or in the DD in a couple of other states.

View attachment 4003

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 249
Dear KarlVP;
You want to know the states that I've wheeled in??? Is this sort sort of joke??? I've had my azz stuck in at least 35 different states that I can think of. Tell you what. Let's bypass the different states we've wheeled in and go straight to the different countries we've wheeled in. That'd make it a lot easier for me.
Your friend;
LAMAR
BTW, does wheeling drunk count as a state? I was bombed pretty hard at times during my younger days while wheeling and that should count as being in a *fawked up state*

Lamar said:
Dear KarlVP;
You want to know the states that I've wheeled in??? Is this sort sort of joke??? I've had my azz stuck in at least 35 different states that I can think of. Tell you what. Let's bypass the different states we've wheeled in and go straight to the different countries we've wheeled in. That'd make it a lot easier for me.
Your friend;
LAMAR
BTW, does wheeling drunk count as a state? I was bombed pretty hard at times during my younger days while wheeling and that should count as being in a *fawked up state*

damn lamar, i swear every time i read your posts i crack up:haha: thanks for bringing the funnays

Lamar said:
Dear KarlVP;
Your friend;
LAMAR

I have wheeled in The Republic of Macedonia, and Greece. So there!