• s10 blazer

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • jeepster

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • other

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

toyzuk

basically i want something 4 seater, solid top, something to throw my junk in and stay dry. oh and its gotta be free to cheap.

ive got the donor rig 1-tons, 383 not sure what tranny im going to run.
39's-42's coilovers depending on funds, trailer queen.

so basically i need the body, and whatever doesn't fit i will make fit. and dont care how ugly it looks when done :fawkdancesmiley:

I wanna see a badass subuaru out there :awesomework:

Or.. you could be a total hardass and build up a mini van :redneck:

me and all my buddies are leanin toward the subaru. i have access to a blazer and jeepster but i know i can find a subaru wagon for nothing. i was thinkin the COG would be lower on a subaru also.

CJ,YJ,TJ and JK Jeeps have a back seat and can be had with a hard top.

I'm hearing from the boys at Olympic that TJ's are your cheepest rig for junkyard parts now. Wrecked YJ's are becomming harder to find. You can find sound TJ's for under $5000; just be sure to get the 6 cyl.

CJ,YJ,TJ and JK Jeeps have a back seat and can be had with a hard top.

I'm hearing from the boys at Olympic that TJ's are your cheepest rig for junkyard parts now. Wrecked YJ's are becomming harder to find. You can find sound TJ's for under $5000; just be sure to get the 6 cyl.

I dont think hes lookin for a wallet wheeler. :rolleyes:

Jump on Craigslist, get that Suzuki Sidekick 4 door that has been down in Puyallup for 1200 for a month or so now. Take the money you saved and put a Kicker 3 on it, some new axles and your done. :D

I vote S-10 Blazer, be cool like me....or not...:redneck: Even a two door would be fun, easy easy easy to put a big motor in for cheap, heck i might even have my old crossmember around to do it with!!! I have a bunch t-cases for ya too!!! :stirpot: :corn:

me and all my buddies are leanin toward the subaru. i have access to a blazer and jeepster but i know i can find a subaru wagon for nothing. i was thinkin the COG would be lower on a subaru also.

this is where you are wrong, s-10s are lower... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yep, I wanna see a 1-ton grand wagoneer build. Get a late 80's one with wood grain sides and leather seats, big pimpin'

my dad just drove the donor over on saturday so now im gonna get everything taken care of on the yota's so i can start on the next project. were doing my buddies sas in our garage so we have to finish that up real quick also.

Id go with an old waggy or a cheif they are fully framed which makes them way better than a cherokee plus they have the seating and storage you are lookin for.:beer: :corn:

Latest posts