• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What transmission??????? PowerGlide??????TH350???????TH400

STROKERYOTA

Trying to figure out what to go with, im running mostly stock 5.3L with a Atlas 4.3 2 speed. its goin into a 2 seater buggy being built to beat the **** outta on the trails. whats everyone running and experience? also i already have a 4L60E that i can run but i would still have to have it fully built,

It will need to be gone through and checked supposedly rebuilt before the truck it was in got decommissioned. it doesn't have a convertor.

I have very little driving experience with an auto, always had a 22RE with manual goin to a v8 auto I just wanna get the drive train right the first time. I am a throttle junkie buti do like the technical side too. kinda sounds like the 3 speed might be better option. fyi I do plan on running reverse manual valve body if that makes any difference

A mildly built th400 with the rmvb will be all you'll need at this point.

I'm not real sure what the obsession with reverse manual valvebodies is myself, unless you're racing or something maybe.

Re: Re: Re: What transmission??????? PowerGlide??????TH350???????TH400

TBItoy said:
A mildly built th400 with the rmvb will be all you'll need at this point.

I'm not real sure what the obsession with reverse manual valvebodies is myself, unless you're racing or something maybe.

I have a mrvb on th350 that I race and have already gotten annoyed with it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk