• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What was your hobby before offroading?

twizt3dfuc

HL2OG
I am alot different than most of you I was never into vehicles or building up anything, but we all have to have something to keep us occupied.
I was a sound competitor from the time I was 16.
Built alot of very very loud vehicles (not mine of course) just the know how not the funds
This was my last setup before I get into this stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6IPCGIWFk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Funny how some rockwells and a 350 change your interest

Re: Re: What was your hobby before offroading?

I was deep in the VW street scene being from Cali, always loved offroading but didn't start with my own rig till I moved to bama, now I can't find a vaccine to cure the illness :****:

I went from Rock CLIMBING to Rock CRAWLING. I'd be in better shape if I hadn't but my joints sure do enjoy not climbing anymore. The pain went to my wallet though. :)

Motorcycles. I still own 50+ Harley shirts from all over. I thought that habit was expensive.

TBItoy said:
I drew pictures of offroading trucks with crayons and my mom put them on the fridge. :****:

HAHAHAH!!!! ME TOO! Still have a portfolio! I think I drew in every class through elementary and high school instead of learning anything.

I grew up camping, hunting and fishing, somewhere in my early 20s I got into wakeboarding amd wakesurfing as well as competitive drinking :drinkers: I've always worked on cars and stuff, still do and probably always will.

Harleys last.
Hanging at the lake riding the pontoon with real loud stereo.
Racing Honda Odyssey's before that on dirt oval tracks around the Southeast.

I'll go post a couple of pics, I still have my favorite bike and the Odyssey in the toy room downstairs.

5a3era5y.jpg
esaru3u2.jpg
ypa8ahu2.jpg
a8ysytat.jpg
tymuzara.jpg

And another that shows my age!
yqegebe6.jpg

Bass Tournaments
Archery Tournaments
Hunting
Water Skiing and Barefooting

Re: Re: What was your hobby before offroading?

street racing,
this is a lot cheaper than racing for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Myself i have always been into offroad.wen i was a little feller my dad was into street racing. An we always had a 4 x 4 or two around got a lil older an got into bracket racing.but loved big truc.ks big hp.my first truck i bought at13 put a 454 in it an been running big blocks since .got into crawling round 2005 anlove it.jus wish i had mo $$$$$ s to play .