• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what would it cost

Wojin

to get a reman Toyota 3.0 and labor for the swap? thinking complete long block and anything else i would need(list of stuff i should replace along with it would be good too)

Just buy a good running used one for $800-1000 and BOLT it in, no wiring no swaps, just a weekend of wrenching.

My buddies yard will sell ya a used one with a warranty for under a grand and install it for another 600.

If you are not a pretty good mechanic, I would stay away from the 3.4 swap. It would be expensive to have it done at a shop also.

If you buy a used 3.0 form a private party, HEAR IT RUN BEFORE PULLING IT. LET IT WARM UP FOR 30 MINUTES. If not, dont buy.

where is your buddys yard? what kind of mileage we talking on these motors he has?

i am a decent mechanic, but i dont have the tooling or garage space to do a motor swap, and wont have it for a while

that japan auto in auburn does then i belive it was like 1800 for a complete long block replaced and that is labor included.. i looked into it about two years back,

that japan auto in auburn does then i belive it was like 1800 for a complete long block replaced and that is labor included.. i looked into it about two years back,

We fix all of their driveability issues when their ruh-tard-ed mechanics fawk stuff up.

I have a 3.0 that was rebuilt around 35,000 miles ago i'll sell for 800 cash money with the computer and wiring harness. Only problem is I pulled it out of my 4runner to put a small block in it so you won't be able to here it run.

I can 2nd Jeffs 3.0 is a runner. His brother works for me and drove that 4runner everyday w/o issue untill Jeff took it away from him so he could build a
suvuggy....................