• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What ya'll think they're growing here?

6f6cba37c45a9640082a8c7fb20f321b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
Could be a deer food plot. Our lease has a field that's in the middle of the woods like that.

Do all the deer have a key to the gate? Or do they just burrow under the fence?

If they are growing weed they are the dumbest crooks on earth, hell Ray Charles could find that. I know a dude that flies around in a chopper with law enforcement, looking for grows. He says you can spot a single small plant from the air, because, it reflect sunlight differently than any other foliage.

dwa2469 said:
If they are growing weed they are the dumbest crooks on earth, hell Ray Charles could find that. I know a dude that flies around in a chopper with law enforcement, looking for grows. He says you can spot a single small plant from the air, because, it reflect sunlight differently than any other foliage.

If they do that why havent they found all the moonshiners?

dwa2469 said:

Infrared cameras as well. It will give off a different NDVI reading than the foliage around it. I learnt that in my 9 sermester of colledge.

dwa2469 said:
I do not know the answer to this riddle :rolf:

My mom was watching that moonshiners show sunday when we had dinner at their place, is moonshine still that big of a deal? Hell the way Discovery made it the sweet little nun next door to me makes it deep in the mountains.

Re: Re: What ya'll think they're growing here?

Exactly! Who cares, it's a free country and it don't hurt nobody. Or would you rather Mexican drug cartels grow it down south and ship it up here?
jeepmedic said:
Who cares? Live and let live. thumb.gif

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've never understood how they can just randomly fly around searching people's property without a warrant. Our founders would be pissed!
dwa2469 said:

onepieceatatime said:
I've never understood how they can just randomly fly around searching people's property without a warrant. Our founders would be pissed!

I think most of times they are growing on state property, or property that does not belong to them. They also fly at night with infrared and people who have a bunch of grow lights, their house will stand out like a sore thumb. Then they claim to have probable cause, and pull their electric bill records and next thing you know, they are busting down the front door. Personally, I think it should be legal, but, what do I know :dunno:

dwa2469 said:

X2. I can't imiagne that's pot.

Looks like a regular garden to me

My problem with it is that just anybody hangin out drinkin coffee at work can google earth that guy's private property

It's not right and we are being conditioned to be comfortable with it

It sucks and it's an invasion of privacy that we sign over with our signatures in fine print

Lol I'm just here to rant

Good example is the easement that I have to GIVE to the power company to put a couple power poles on my road to service a neighbor.

I own 100% of the road they want to put em on. Yet I have to GIVE them 30ft by 600ft as well as full mineral rights to that stretch.

That seem legit? I spent 3 years saving my money to buy that property outright. They should be paying ME !!

Anyway, you shouldn't be able to look at that guys crop unless he invites you there to see it.

Good day sir, in my best Willy Wonka voice

LightBnDr said:
Looks like a regular garden to me

My problem with it is that just anybody hangin out drinkin coffee at work can google earth that guy's private property

It's not right and we are being conditioned to be comfortable with it

It sucks and it's an invasion of privacy that we sign over with our signatures in fine print

Lol I'm just here to rant

Good example is the easement that I have to GIVE to the power company to put a couple power poles on my road to service a neighbor.

I own 100% of the road they want to put em on. Yet I have to GIVE them 30ft by 600ft as well as full mineral rights to that stretch.

That seem legit? I spent 3 years saving my money to buy that property outright. They should be paying ME !!

Anyway, you shouldn't be able to look at that guys crop unless he invites you there to see it.

Good day sir, in my best Willy Wonka voice

Did you consult a lawyer before you agreed to that? If you owned the road and they needed an easement they typically purchase it from landowner or whoever is needing the utility pays for it. I see it all the time.

Latest posts